Hi all of you other East Pacific nations. I don’t really know anything about this game and was looking for any tips from you old hands. Also, just letting you know that Mutual Responsibility is out there in your region.

In solidarity

Hi,

I’m a new, know-nothing member, too. It was all I could do this morning to figure out how to get registered, here.

I’ve some strong opinions about the way government ought to handle certain issues. To some degree, it’s already turning my nation, Syncron, into a good Nation State. Rolls eyes.

Olivia

First tip: You are allowed to start a new intro thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, hi to both of you! I wish I could offer advice but to be truthful the only area I really have any knowledge of is the RP… (Which might I add is awesomely great and you should definitely join in ;)) But the mods are friendly enough!

See you around! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.6998-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— Begin quote from ____

Hi all of you other East Pacific nations. I don’t really know anything about this game and was looking for any tips from you old hands. Also, just letting you know that Mutual Responsibility is out there in your region.

In solidarity

— End quote

First tip from me: There’s more to NS than meets the eye. There’s a really great political and RP community here, and even a really wacky combat system if that’s what you’re looking for. The issues are just the tip of the iceberg; the community is everything.