News flag please

Greetings.

Well I don’t know were to turn. Myself are rather lousy with creating flags. I started out with a big flag with a grammofone. Somehow the flag got real big after upload… don’t know why. (Then after speaking to Loop he told me [Violet] liked deleting nations with so big flags… why I don’t know. People can be so cruel)
Anyway, I managed to minimize it by doing a new flag. Right now, I would say that I should be happy with the one I have but…

Well… Somehow it misses the geist. The problem is that I don’t really know what I want.

What do I want? Something that breathes news…
Something entirly new. I have had that grammofone since the creation of 04 july. It should atleast say RadioWorld FM303 on it and mayby even WorldNews… I don’t know anything about colors, I would gladly leave that over to the artistic department.

I am not interested on having the gramonfone on it, I should be something else… I just don’t know what.
Another thing is that I would need is a new avatar for the enviroment as these… Right now I use the same flag as on the nation. But I would want something other, mayby. Don’t know.

Do you guys want the job? :unsure:

right now my flag looks like this http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/radioworld_fm303.jpg
Thank you for reading,
Jerome Hawkins
WorldNews
RadioWorld FM303

how are these?

flag

Both are nice. Could you possible get them in some sort of color? When covering a battle you really need an flag that everyone can see before they start shooting at you.

how is this,