nice banners

Nice symbols. Wait, did that owl smilie just nod at me? O RLY?

anyway, hi…not sure what there’s to do. I saw on the region messages someone mentioning RP on this forum…

So, is it commonplace for newcomers to wait three days for a response?

No, just your title may have thrown people off.

You can RP here, although first you have to figure out what your country is like.

There’s the OOC forums, which I don’t use, but about a dozen of the others are there most of the time.

Plus, once you have your ducks in a row, try ratifying the regional charter, or claiming a plot on the map.

No, Arvengovi, it’s not at all common for people to wait three days. It’s finals for many, so the forums have been slow.

Welcome to TEP! :smiley:

Usually, you’ll find us far more forth-coming and friendly! In fact, only a couple out there are actually known for biting but we normally only allow them out for a couple of hours/week!

There are also a number of us who’d jump into character role-plays, not necessarily based on our national identities. Off-hand, I can think of at least five of us. So please, make yourself at home, and don’t hesitate to either PM anyone you happen to see roaming around the forums with questions or just post them here in your intro thread. Next time, you’ll get a response the same day! :wink:

Do you have coffee ? Preferably steamed, with milk, and a dash of cocoa in it? :ph43r:

Nope… but there’s plenty of Loopian Ale, round here. That’s why we’re plagued by alcholic squirrels, I think.

— Begin quote from ____

Nope… but there’s plenty of Loopian Ale, round here. That’s why we’re plagued by alcholic squirrels, I think.

— End quote

Whoa!

I’m the “Maker of Coffee”! I believe that I DO know where such a beverage can be found! :lol:

Urgh…coffee

*Matt shakes head

Yes they are good banners aren’t they!

I used to like coffee, not so much anymore, however when I win the lottery Im buying a pound of Kopi Luwak because I want to knwo what is so darned great about it.

You mean that coffee that’s been passed through a large rodent’s bowels?

uh, no thanks.

I’ll take that kangarawa’s coffee,if he has cocoa as well :slight_smile: