[NOMINATION] Vizier Nomination: East Malaysia

Hey everyone,

Considering what happened in TEP with the Fedele and co. coup, our security is jeopardize with many viziers losing influence. Therefore, we need to solidify our security even further after recent happenings.

With that being said, I will be nominating East Malaysia as Vizier of The East Pacific.

East Malaysia has been a long time native of TEP and has served various governmental positions. I believe East Malaysia will be a good Vizier for TEP.

I completely agree, EM has shown dedication to the region in many facets.

Seconding (or third-ing) the nomination

Agreeing with the above!

Four-thing the nomination!

As far as I know, East Malaysia is an honourable and respected, long-time, TEP citizen. I have no reason to expect he wouldn’t do well as a Vizier. So, this nomination has my fullest support.

Having worked with EM on many occasions, he would be an excellent candidate.

100% support on this one. East Malaysia is a dedicated and dillegent government worker. Besides, why would this be a bad idea?

Thank you for the support. I will accept my nomination. It would be an honor to once again serve as a Vizier.

— Begin quote from ____

100% support on this one. East Malaysia is a dedicated and dillegent government worker. Besides, why would this be a bad idea?

— End quote

k-pop coup

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Full support.

Looks like this is settled up. No objections appeared. Nominatee has full support.

Therefore. I am motioning this to vote.

I second the motion.

A vote shall be started shortly.