[NOMINATION] Vizier Nomination: McStooley

Hey everyone,

Considering what happened in TEP with the Fedele and co. coup, our security is jeopardize with many viziers losing influence. Therefore, we need to solidify our security even further after recent happenings.

With that being said, I will be nominating McStooley as Vizier of The East Pacific.

McStooley has been in TEP for many years and even once served as our Delegate. I believe McStooley will make a great vizier for TEP.

Support for this nomination!

Seconding (or third-ing) this nomination as well.

Does McStooley have a WA nation in TEP?

Fourthing!

As far as I know, Mc Stooley, is an honourable and respected, long-time, TEP citizen. The only concern is the one mentioned by A Slanted Black Stripe. If Mc Stooley has no WA nation in TEP, a role as Vizier might be useless. Other than that, I have no reason to expect he wouldn’t do well as Vizier.

I do have a WA in TEP, ASBS. It has been in TEP for quite a while, but it is a good question, since it’s not my namesake.
My WA is Dragons Blood

I support this! I cannot think of any reason why this would be a bad idea, given McStooley’s great contribution towards this region.

Another solid choice.

1. Are you ready for government life again?

— Begin quote from ____

I do have a WA in TEP, ASBS. It has been in TEP for quite a while, but it is a good question, since it’s not my namesake.
My WA is Dragons Blood

— End quote

Thanks. I wondered. I also endorsed Dragons Blood (a long time ago).

— Begin quote from ____

Another solid choice.

1. Are you ready for government life again?

— End quote

Time to clean out the closet and rejoin his rightful place as DRAGON king government official

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Stoo! Look what the cat dragged in again :wink:

Seriously though, full support. Ex-delegate, ages of experience, trustworthy, competent, and loyal to TEP.

It’s alright ASBS. The Mcstooley nation jumped around for a bit and settled in a different region.

TEP is where I first founded, left for a friends region, and then came back to. TEP has always been home.

To EM’s question, I do think so. I’ve probably been doing more work for the region now than I was before too! Jokes aside, it’s time to help out in a more governmental role again.

Seems that this nomination has support and it doesnt seem like there are objections.

Therefore. I am motioning this to vote.

I second the motion.

A vote shall be started shortly.