Notice from the Magisterium

I sign the above four amendments into law

delegates signature(1)

1 Like

You are hereby informed of the passage of [OB-2023-55] Formatting Amendments Omnibus, passed by the Magisterium on 2023-12-15T12:35:00Z.

You may sign this into immediate effect or veto it within 10 days of passage, which will end on Monday, December 25, 2023 12:35 PM UTC.

I sign the above amendments into law

delegates signature(1)

You are hereby informed of the passage of the following Bills, passed by the Magisterium on 2023-12-26T13:40:00Z & 2023-12-26T21:10:00Z respectively.

You may sign this into immediate effect or veto it within 10 days of passage, which will end on 2024-01-06T03:40:00Z.

I sign the above bills into law

delegates signature(1)

1 Like

You are hereby informed of the results of the following Arbiter reconfirmation votes as of Monday, January 15, 2024 4:00 AM UTC.

• Zukchiva - Passed
  • SirShadow - Passed
  • Libertanny- Passed
  • Bachtendekuppen - Passed

As such, in accordance with the Concordat, Zukchiva, SirShadow, Libertanny, and Bachtendekuppen have been reconfirmed as Arbiters of the Conclave for a 6 month term.

1 Like

NOTICE

The following Bills have been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention:

These can be signed into immediate effect or vetoed within within 10 days of passage.

I sign the above bills into law

Signature

NOTICE

The following Bills have been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention:

These can be signed into immediate effect or vetoed within within 10 days of passage.

I sign the above bill into law

signature

NOTICE

signature

NOTICE

delegates signature(1)

NOTICE

I sign the above repeal into effect.

delegates signature(1)

NOTICE

The following repeal/amend has been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention:

I sign the above amendment into effect

Merlovich is so awesome

NOTICE

The following amendment omnibus has been passed by the Magisterium and requires your attention:

This can be signed into immediate effect or vetoed within within 10 days of passage.

NOTICE

You are hereby informed of the results of the following Vizier confirmation vote as of Tuesday, May 7, 2024 3:30 AM

• McStooley - Passed
1 Like

I sign the above amendments into law.

signature