Official RP Map Thread [old]

I would like to object to some of the claims made above by “Davinhia”.

I seems that you would like to roleplay an un balanced nation without any history or in character development. I call for a moderation on some of the power claims made, specifically the “space dominator”- as space capabilities have not been significantly role played in the modern era in TEP,

— Begin quote from ____

I seems that you would like to roleplay an un balanced nation without any history or in character development. I call for a moderation on some of the power claims made, specifically the “space dominator”- as space capabilities have not been significantly role played in the modern era in TEP,

— End quote

Most things I RP are PMT. If most RP’s are MT, then I’m probably some developing nation. I’m never a power like pax, and I don’t expect to be. I’m just saying that Davinhia dominates space in the PMT world. C:

Again, in MT, I’m a developing nation.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Most things I RP are PMT. If most RP’s are MT, then I’m probably some developing nation. I’m never a power like pax, and I don’t expect to be. I’m just saying that Davinhia dominates space in the PMT world. C:

Again, in MT, I’m a developing nation.

— End quote

How the hell does a MT developing nation end up dominating space in PMT?

Is it because you have a lot of PMT settings in Davinhia that don’t match up to the MT world, hence reducing a powerhouse to a developing nation?

Davin, please create a thread in the UTEP School of Roleplay with your current factbook/ideas and we’ll get to work fitting you in to New Urth.

— Begin quote from ____

Is it because you have a lot of PMT settings in Davinhia that don’t match up to the MT world, hence reducing a powerhouse to a developing nation?

— End quote

BAM, you got it, but not to clog this thread up even more, I’ll make this quick.

“Davin, please create a thread in the UTEP School of Roleplay with your current factbook/ideas and we’ll get to work fitting you in to New Urth.”
Alrighty, I’ll get on it right now.

Awesome map!

Updated to v1.2

<3 you BGP

Alright, since I’m on a phone, i have to describe where, plus give a small rp.

Well, i dont have an MT rp for butballs yet, but i can say that it is a nation just starting out, and it has a small-ish amount of land.

For the claim, it should be just below bachtenkuppen, and not be too big. I’d like it to be shaped kinda starish. I’m sorry if I’m not clear enough, but sinse this is my phone, i cant do much

To add to that, i just applied for citizenship, and i plan on rpinf a lot if i get accepted// ignore this if accepted

Would it be possible to get a clear – large sized – outline of my territory so that I can work on my own maps?

— Begin quote from ____

Would it be possible to get a clear – large sized – outline of my territory so that I can work on my own maps?

— End quote

[spoiler]
Yes
[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/uvuto6Q.png
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Would it be possible for me to make the same request as East Malaysia? :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Would it be possible for me to make the same request as East Malaysia? :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/4PGulqi.png
[/spoiler]

The Federal Republic of Rhodesialund lays claims on the island chains within the red circle southeast of Prussia.

We feel that close proximity to Prussia and Serenitech will promote a competitive economy and trade negotiations will be underway as soon as the claim is recognized. :slight_smile:

Nations of the East Pacific:

The United States of Wikichang claims this land and the nearby islands as its sovereign soil

our scientifically advanced nation, enjoys a powerful economy with a extensive public sector that ensures every citizen gets healthcare, education, social welfare and freedom to live in this great nation where crime does not exist and everyone is welcome to participate in our culture

The president of the USW Alan Chang ****

The Kaiser would be willing to tolerate claims to the southeast as long as the Empire is not at risk. If this “Rhodesland” at any point becomes a threat to the peace and stability of the Prussian Empire, the Kaiser shall decimate said nation and make sure the said nation never advances past the bronze age.

— Begin quote from ____

Nations of the East Pacific:

The United States of Wikichang claims this land and the nearby islands as its sovereign soil

our scientifically advanced nation, enjoys a powerful economy with a extensive public sector that ensures every citizen gets healthcare, education, social welfare and freedom to live in this great nation where crime does not exist and everyone is welcome to participate in our culture

The president of the USW Alan Chang **
**My initial response is a nation can be perfect or big, not both.

— End quote

in order to do not choose between the good of my citizens and land i propose this claim