Oh I will be answered

I received this 5 days ago from The Sacred Lands of Lady Edea

— Begin quote from ____

Your region has been banned from recruiting on our boards for repeated violations of our ad-spum rules found in the World Factbook Entry. As a recruiter, it is your responsibility to convey information between any and all recruiters of you region as well as to know the rules and know when your ads have been posted.

Please advise your region that their ads are no longer tolerated on our boards and all recruiters will be banned and ads promptly removed.

:slight_smile:

— End quote

I immediately asked which rule I broke. I received no answer.

So lets look at the rules:

— Begin quote from ____

1 - No messages over 10 lines in length
2 - No messages in all or almost all capital letters
3 - No messages in all or almost all bold, underlined, or italicized letters
4 - No messages containing excessive punctuation marks
5 - No messages that insult other nations or regions.

Upon the recruiter’s first offense, the Delegate will issue a warning statement by telegram to the recruiter. Upon the recruiter’s second offense, the Delegate may ban and eject the recruiter.

— End quote

I’ve redacted the name of my region because I actually do follow the rules, unlike your quick to ban Delegate. My ad:

The **[region]****[/region]** is an established region with a long history of democracy and democratic reform. 
**EVERY citizen** nation is a member of the legislature
A uniquely emerging private sector economy
Diverse debate on both **in region and real life politics**
Broad diversity of political perspectives with an active right and left wing
Join **[region]****[/region]** and see what it’s all about!

No one had been recruiting in our region for some time. I placed EXACTLY the same ad twice in three days.

So now, can someone tell me which rule I broke?

And I’d also like the date the initial warning was issued.

So, you have a complaint, but yet you have not disclosed the names of your region or the the recruiter? Doesn’t that seem a little odd?

— Begin quote from ____

So, you have a complaint, but yet you have not disclosed the names of your region or the the recruiter? Doesn’t that seem a little odd?

— End quote

Well i didn’t want to be accused of trying to recruit here.

Region of Democrats

The Republic of Sharp Recruiting

From our records,

http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=6883&view=findpost&p=5547642

— Begin quote from ____

Sharp Recruiting banned for posting ad in less than 24 hour period. Subsequent ads for the region Democrats are to be reported to me ASAP to banhammer these guys for repeated violations of our rules.

— End quote

Bold faced lie. Nobody had been recruiting for our region for some time… like at least several weeks if not a month. I posted two ads over a three day period, which makes it rather impossible to break the 24 hr rule. And its not like I double posted by mistake, as I always go back and check out the advert after.

So I’m not sure how there had been any warnings within the last month or so, and its 100% not possible that two ads were posted w/in 24 hrs. I didn’t recruit at all the day in between.

but thank you Todd for shedding some light on the subject.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Sharp Recruiting banned for posting ad in less than 24 hour period. Subsequent ads for the region Democrats are to be reported to me ASAP to banhammer these guys for repeated violations of our rules.

— End quote

Bold faced lie. Nobody had been recruiting for our region for some time… like at least several weeks if not a month. I posted two ads over a three day period, which makes it rather impossible to break the 24 hr rule. And its not like I double posted by mistake, as I always go back and check out the advert after.

So I’m not sure how there had been any warnings within the last month or so, and its 100% not possible that two ads were posted w/in 24 hrs. I didn’t recruit at all the day in between.

— End quote

Perhaps you didn’t, but someone from your region did?

I would highly doubt our delegate would just ban someone for no reason, or even for a misunderstanding. shrugs

Well thank you for responding.

I REALLY don’t think that is the case though. The position we have for recruiting had been vacant for some time.

— Begin quote from ____

Well thank you for responding.

I REALLY don’t think that is the case though. The position we have for recruiting had been vacant for some time.

— End quote

It could be an overzealous recruiter, someone new in your region. This does happen from time to time. Or it could be a mistake in the timing. Again, I don’t think this is anything we’ve done - we’re pretty lenient on our adspum rules, and have been for years now.

Still, if you’d like to ask to recruit here again, I would suggest asking our delegate.

So apparently I did make two posts the same day, according to someone else.

I don’t even know how that is possible.

— Begin quote from ____

So apparently I did make two posts the same day, according to someone else.

I don’t even know how that is possible.

— End quote

If you have two witnesses saying you did (I think I remember seeing it too, tbh), then just accept it and move on. No big deal, it happens. People make mistakes - no one here’s perfect, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

YEA, I’m stupid. Its still in the national happening for my puppet that I messaged the board twice the same day. I don’t know how, but I’m totally a douche.

— Begin quote from ____

YEA, I’m stupid. Its still in the national happening for my puppet that I messaged the board twice the same day. I don’t know how, but I’m totally a douche.

— End quote

Don’t beat yourself up over it - stuff like that happens. No one here’s perfect, lol. :wink:

Thanks for babysitting my idiocy.

Is it Der Fuhrer Dyszel I should talk to? Or who is the delegate?

— Begin quote from ____

Thanks for babysitting my idiocy.

Is it Der Fuhrer Dyszel I should talk to? Or who is the delegate?

— End quote

Yep, she would be the delegate

Todd, Allegheny, and myself were all on the region’s RMB when a recruiter from your region posted. No sooner than we removed your region’s last ad did you come along and post another one. I reiterate that three witnesses saw your region’s ad posted twice in less than a five hour period.

From our records, your region has already been warned for a violation of our rules. I always check my TG’s, PM’s, and the warning thread to verify a regional warning before a ban is instituted. And when another regional member comes to me about a region’s violations, I take the warning and ban much more seriously. While I am personally forgiving to ads that annoy me, if another regional member is bothered, I will take that compliant seriously and take action. I value our regional members and support their rights as they are the ones who voted me into the position.

I do not have to respond to someone who speaks rudely to me. As a human being I have the right to ignore anyone I wish. As a person, I tend to only ignore rude people. I will not ask for your forgiveness, if you wanted a response, perhaps you should have approached me kindly and not with a rude attitude calling me a liar.

If you were concerned and have questions, you could have responded politely and asked for clarification just as the recruiter from Loonacy has done. He worked out the clarification and now we are working together. Perhaps you should consider learning from us instead of insisting you have done nothing at all wrong. Best way not to get banned for recruiting is not to recruit on our RMB! :wink: I mean if I banned you and never recruited at all…I would say you have a compelling arguement.

:lol:

Once again, I find it very unlikely anyone else posted. Nobody has been recruiting. If you know who it is please do let me know. I apparently posted twice that day, which I didn’t realize, and apologized.

I didn’t speak rudely until today. I asked why I had been banned and what rule I had broken. 5 days later with no response, I got a bug up my ass. Had you said that someone else posted, I would have apologized at tried to work something out.

As far as working with you and learning from you… you have Der Fuhrer in your name. Nazism is good for one thing: killing those that follow it. When this region moves away from the bane to the existence of the world that fascism is, I’d be happy to work with this region. But the 11th commandment should have been “NEVER negotiate with a Nazi.”

But at least you and everyone that thinks through the disgusting and distorted lens that is the faulty ideology that you have chosen to promote is going to a special place in hell when you die.

Thank you very much to the other members who tried to help me today. Take care.

:lol:

Yeah. Calling our delegate a nazi won’t win you over any friends. Quite frankly, that response was uncalled for. See, you took a fairly trivial problem, and magnified it one hundred times over. Had you come here and explained that it was your fault and wanted to make amends to recruit here again, I don’t think anyone would’ve told you no, if you really meant it. We are reasonable people. However, you came here with a chip on your shoulder. People tend to not listen to those who are going to cast blame, but I tried to work with you. Our delegate posted a response. Rather than try to work with that, you post up an attack against our delegate, something that is just downright offensive. You’ve lost my respect completely.

You broke the 24 hour rule - we could’ve reported it to the mods, but we didn’t. You messed up, just accept it and move on. Don’t throw a fit. Don’t attack people that don’t deserve to be attacked. Be reasonable, and we will be reasonable in return. We have rules here, and we don’t show any favoritism toward them.