Oh well... who knows

Well… hell if I know if I’ll be able to stay here for a while, this time. Many thingies have passed since my last visit here…

I’ve married, for example. THAT has stolen me a lot of time, indeed. But uhm… that would be an excuse. But an handy one indeed… so, BLAME MY WIFE FOR MY PROLONGED SILENCE!!!

Ok… enough. People who do not know me could start thinking I’m a bit mad… https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592182.6772-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
EDIT: woot! I still have my angel, there on the left!
EDIT2: uhm… my signature accuses me of having remained inactive for 90 days… is this some kind of punishment? “Condemned to a self-accusing signature till the end of times!”

I was wondering what happened to you.

Welcome back.

:slight_smile:

Hooray! e-hugs

The map is a wee bit different now, but I saved your plot for you (It’s #35). Welcome back!

waves at old person

I do not know you…

Hello! :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Hooray! e-hugs

The map is a wee bit different now, but I saved your plot for you (It’s #35). Welcome back!

— End quote

^^ :lol: :lol: ^^

… ehi! wait! “saved” meaning that i now jave hordes of evil-plotting kandarinese elves pestering my nation and digging tunnels under my kitchen?!?

:wink:

RNH… Dann… glad to see you’re still here!

Nasad… I’m not so old! I’m rather sure there’s someone older than me, round here… (me looks around and points at 1IL)

Allegheny… you do not… but you WILL! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Hey, I remember that avatar…

Even if I didn’t know you personally, welcome back to TEP

Aha, welcome back to TEP! I have heard good stories about you and your RP prowess.

Damn… it seems those stories about the all-knowing-Delegate and the uber-trained spies devout to the Delegacy were true, then…

Do u use :ph43r: as old Gnid did, or have you hired Kandarinese Hyppo-Assassins https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.5349-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.5349-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
, my Delegate?

Welcome back Rez!!!

starts to cry

WELCOME BACK!

Reziel!

tackles you and Terasu in a bear hug

Okay, so I have been waiting for this for a long time! I join TEP and you leave and now I leave and you come back! Sheesh, trying to avoid me or something. :wink: You are going to be drug kicking and screaming most likely into on of our RP’s! I really am too excited! I have wanted to RP with you ever since I heard about you!

:slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Damn… it seems those stories about the all-knowing-Delegate and the uber-trained spies devout to the Delegacy were true, then…

Do u use :ph43r: as old Gnid did, or have you hired Kandarinese Hyppo-Assassins https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.5349-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.5349-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
, my Delegate?

— End quote

Haha, I use both activity and a series of secret police rings. Or so they tell me, lol.

Reziel!

I remember you, even though you won’t know me!

— Begin quote from ____

I really am too excited! I have wanted to RP with you ever since I heard about you!

— End quote

Now… all these people saying they’ve heard about me make me thinking. My one explanation can be summarized in a single picture: Kandarin and Terasu sitting in front of a fireplace, touching their own long white beards and chatting with toothless mouths and trembling voice about the good old time pasts, when thingies were better, youngsters did know how to behave and respect the old ones, we had half seasons… and Reziel was here, RPing with everyone!

:stuck_out_tongue:

About you, DSD… I’m being told interesting thingies, too. And according to my remembrances of the brief time when we’ve met… well, I think there’s an high chance we’ll soon have fun!

(Reziel takes back the “RP handbook for dummies” and restart studying to cope)

Vacationer… gosh! Another ghost from my past?!? Have mercy! I swear it hasn’t been my fault! Whatever you’ve seen… it has been my mad and bad twin! Not my fault, not my fault!

I still can’t talk about the things I’ve seen…

— Begin quote from ____

My one explanation can be summarized in a single picture: Kandarin and Terasu sitting in front of a fireplace, touching their own long white beards and chatting with toothless mouths and trembling voice about the good old time pasts, when thingies were better, youngsters did know how to behave and respect the old ones, we had half seasons… and Reziel was here, RPing with everyone!

— End quote

Close! It was not a fireplace but rather a very rickety old tavern that spit shines their glasses each night to pass them off as clean. And it was not how great the old times were but how awesome the new times would be if you came back!

So with that, come join us!

pats a not so clean and probably lethal to sit on when drunk chair around a dirty dusty table and orders you a cheap beer from a rusty tap

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ah…now this is what we’re talking about.

— Begin quote from ____

pats a not so clean and probably lethal to sit on when drunk chair around a dirty dusty table and orders you a cheap beer from a rusty tap

— End quote

Don’t sit in the chair. Take it from me, she packs a mean chair-kick.

*Reziel grins

THIS is definitely the TEP i’ve missed… :stuck_out_tongue:

in the meanwhile… I see plenty of new “titles”. I’m used to Magisters, Moderators and Administrators… but what’s a Provost, like Dry Nasad? And what about Arbiters (DSD, Kurogasa, Allegheny)?