[OLD] Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Hello and welcome to The East Pacific! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to telegram the Delegate of our region in-game or ask in our Discord chat. This thread is patrolled by the Citizenship Commission Membership - Page 3 - The East Pacific - Tapatalk so follow their directions, and we will do everything to help you get settled within The East Pacific and in NationStates overall. That said, make sure that you have done all of the following before applying or attempting to apply for citizenship:

• Validate the email pertaining to your account.

• Please ensure that you have a NationStates nation located within [region=The East Pacific]. Make sure you list your nation name in your The East Pacific - TapatalkUser Control Panel - Login

• Read our Concordat, our regional constitution, located https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/topic/984088/1/

• It is recommended to join NationStates | The World Assembly
    and endorse the NationStates | Not Found all the Viziers. This will help speed up the process of accepting applications and strengthen the region. If you do decide to join the WA, you will need to provide NationStates with an email on your nation’s settings page located here . After that, joining the WA is but a few clicks away. Make sure to check your spam folder before sending out an SOS to one of us.

• Do you have Discord? Join us on The East Pacific
    If you happen to be here mostly for roleplaying, or would like to get involved within our expansively vivid selection of on-going rps, make sure you also join us on TEP Urth RP also.

What you need to do:

Copy this form and paste your response in this thread. Make sure to answer each question faithfully.

I, (insert the name of your nation in the East Pacific here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: 

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:

4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: 

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

This is a list of the East Pacific’s organizations. If you are interested in joining one or more organizations, please list the appropriate organization(s) within your answer for the fourth question on the citizenship application. If you are not interested in joining an organization, put “None” as your answer for the fourth question on the citizenship application.

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs

• Ministry of Information and Communications

• Ministry of Culture

• Ministry of Immigration

• Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

• TEP Evolved Roleplay

Processing Status: OPEN

NOTE – You must post your citizen app using a private IP address. NOT a school/work computer or a VPN/proxy. Click https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup to search your own IP to make sure it is not the above mentioned. The Admin Team will not accept your application. Please be sure to take a look at the https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/the-east-pacific-board-rules-t7977.html for further details. This is to ensure that no one is vote-stacking and that any citizen is not holding multiple citizen accounts. %url%
The previous Citizenship Application thread can be found https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/citizenship-application-and-welcome-thread-t1652.html, but is now closed!
%url%

I, Generousity, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Generousity

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Generousity

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The Grey Wardens, and some sort of newspaper, journal, or sleazy pr guy position if we have any seeing as I’d like to use my Model UN experience for something.

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, The Borderlands of Aleschia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: NationStates | Not Found

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Borderlands of Aleschia

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: alesc#3061

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:
    Interested in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, though I am still getting a grasp on NationStates(I’m 2-day old)
    I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, The United States of Trulu, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The United States of Trulu

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The United States of Trulu (I only have one nation).

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: RayBranch#4824

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture, and Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.

Hello. My Citizenship Nation is Shinnokawa and I’d like to change it to Kianhua, since I plan to CTE Shinnokawa.

I, Greater Felter, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Greater Felter

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Greater Felter, Felter

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: felter#7035

4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of information and communications

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

I, Shadoke, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Dremmin

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: at this time Dremmin is my only other name

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Shadoke #4205

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Immigration

[mention]karimtharwat98[/mention] 
[mention]trigital[/mention] 
[mention]RayBranch[/mention] 
[mention]Greater Felter[/mention]
[mention]Dremaur[/mention]

All are accepted, welcome to citizenship! I’ll be handing over your application to moderators for masking, which should go well if you’ve utilized a private IP.

You will be receiving a TG shortly for your interests!

[mention]Ankastania[/mention] 
Notification accepted. However, as a reminder your current forum account with citizenship is [mention]Shinnokawa[/mention] . If you wish to transfer your citizenship to this “Ankastania” account, let us know.

I, The Republic of Pyrovalia , hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Pyrovalia

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Pyrovalia, Pyro, The Republic of Pyrovalia

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Grimslayer21#5784

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army, The Ministry of Culture, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Ministry of Information and Communication

I, The Kingdom of Queensss, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Kingdom of Queensss

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army

I will copy the last two application from https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/citizenship-application-and-welcome-thread-t1652.html here, and respond to those. (I apologize for Markup breaks in the quotes. Look at the original posts for the real versions.)
[hr]

— Begin quote from ____

I, Eterni, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Eterni
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Eterni
  3. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Eterni
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Díoltas#5009
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates:N/A
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: N/A
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
  • The East Pacific Sovereign Army -

• East Pacific Police Service - Yes

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes

• Ministry of Information and Communications - Yes

• Ministry of Culture - Yes

• Ministry of Immigration - Yes

• Ministry of World Assembly Affairs - Yes

• TEP Evolved Roleplay- Yes

• None, thank you -

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

For Forum Administration; it is OLD Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread - Page 98 - The East Pacific - Tapatalk.

Hello [mention]Eterni[/mention],

Welcome to The East Pacific, your application has been accepted. I apologizes that this has taken so long. Your application is being forwarded to Forum Administration who will mask you a Citizen if all is well. Grant them a few days to do so.

Enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

[hr]

— Begin quote from ____

I, Wolfastein, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: Wolfastein
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Wolfastein
  3. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:Wolfty#6468
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: N/A
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: The North Pacific
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations- [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
  • The East Pacific Sovereign Army -YES

• East Pacific Police Service - YES

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs -

• Ministry of Information and Communications -

• Ministry of Culture -

• Ministry of Immigration -

• Ministry of World Assembly Affairs -

• TEP Evolved Roleplay-

• None, thank you -

— End quote

For Forum Administration; it is OLD Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread - Page 98 - The East Pacific - Tapatalk.

Hello Wolfastein ([mention]Wolfty[/mention]),

First of all let me apologize for the fact that processing your application has taken too long.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept your application, because it is not complete. You have not listed all your nations and all regions you currently or previously have been a resident of. You will receive a Telegram about this.
Please fill out a new application form (in this thread, as the other one was closed after your application) after receipt of the TG, and correct the mistakes.
Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

[mention]Ankastania[/mention] 
Notification accepted. However, as a reminder your current forum account with citizenship is [mention]Shinnokawa[/mention] . If you wish to transfer your citizenship to this “Ankastania” account, let us know.

— End quote

Also make sure your nation Kianhua is mentioned in your only remaining forum profile.

I, Wolfastein , hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Wolfastein

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Cyritys

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Wolfty#6468

4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:The East Pacific Sovereign Army,Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Hello Wolfastein ([mention]Wolfty[/mention]) and [mention]Pyrovalia[/mention],

Welcome to The East Pacific, your applications have been accepted.
If you adhered to the requirements given in the first post of this topic, you will soon be masked as Citizen.
Regarding your answers to question 4, you will soon receive a Telegram.
Enjoy your time in The East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

I, The Kingdom of Queensss, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Kingdom of Queensss

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army

— End quote

Hello Queensss ([mention]I.R.R.[/mention]),

Your application has not been accepted as it is missing the pledge. (Before copying and pasting, you may want to click the “click to expand” link in the opening post to make sure you are copying the entire form.)
Please repost a complete form, or alternatively; edit your post and send me a ping, DM, PM, or TG that you have edited it.
Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to process the complete application.

I, Holdac, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Great Jenovah

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Holdac, Great Jenovah

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: coldcoffee#3124

4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

I, The United Steppe Provinces, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The United Steppe Provinces

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: none other

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: castlemasher#0584

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

I, Lapinumbia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Lapinumbia

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Lamoa

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Lamoa#3074

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Information and Communications,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Immigration,Ministry of World Assembly Affairs.
    TEP Evolved Roleplay

I, The Matriarchy of Luxaris, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Matriarchy of Luxaris

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Matriarchy of Luxaris

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Nelixis#3014

2. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture, and the East Pacific Sovereign Army.

I, The Confederacy of Albrasia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. The name of my NationStates nation within The East Pacific is: The Confederacy of Albrasia
  2. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: NA
  3. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Albrasia
  4. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Albrasia#3894
  5. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I am currently involved with in NationStates: NA
  6. List of all organizations, regions, and entities I have been involved with previously within NationStates: NA
  7. I like to be contacted by a recruiter from the following internal organizations-  [sup]Say YES to all that apply[/sup]
  • The East Pacific Sovereign Army -

• East Pacific Police Service -

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Yes

• Ministry of Information and Communications -

• Ministry of Culture - Yes

• Ministry of Immigration -

• Ministry of World Assembly Affairs - Yes

• TEP Evolved Roleplay- Yes

• None, thank you -