[OOC] Fire, Faith, War and Treachery

Or you know a call for models. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, thank me later for kicking off the RP in such a horrible start.

:lol:

I think in the main RP thread in the first post, you should have the map, perhaps updated every once and a while according to what goes on.
It shouldnt be that hard to recolor.
And it would also be nice in the first post to have info on who is RPing what nation and so on.

And heck Id even update the map and make it all nice to my abilities if thats what you want. It would add some more flavor.

What nation should I RP, I wonder?

It’ll be fun for me to RP an organization with a power of a state, yet is landless and ubiquitous everywhere. That way I can barge in into any nation without any doubt >:p

Poland assesses the situation

— Begin quote from ____

What nation should I RP, I wonder?

It’ll be fun for me to RP an organization with a power of a state, yet is landless and ubiquitous everywhere. That way I can barge in into any nation without any doubt >:p

— End quote

You could be one of those creepy secret organizations where gentlemans join.

— Begin quote from ____

Question, Am I assuming that Romania is a vassal of the Ottoman empire, or that I am independent?

— End quote

No. You’re not independent. You’ve been ASSIMILATED! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.6998-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592184.6998-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— Begin quote from ____

I think in the main RP thread in the first post, you should have the map, perhaps updated every once and a while according to what goes on.
It shouldnt be that hard to recolor.
And it would also be nice in the first post to have info on who is RPing what nation and so on.

— End quote

Done and Done.

Here’s an example of how I can edit the map.
I put Sicily in instead of Naples.
o:

Is anyone interested in reviving this? Or starting a similar one in different time period?

I’ve been thinking of doing one for the 18th century. It was when my country was founded and I would like to see where that takes me. But of course that isn’t along these lines. I would be interested in doing this topic as the Holy Roman Empire. If it ever restarts. (it would be my first real rp)

Well, I guess for newcomers this would be a good place to start, since this way they can start RP-ing right away without having to care about TEP lore or having to come up with an original nation concept. If this would restart (a wild assumption, I know) I would choose the Papal States for a change. Originally I choose Hungary, becouse being a Hungarian myself I know it’s history quite well.