Pacific States News (PSN)

Important news about my country and others in the east pacific!

------------------PSN-------------------

euthanasia is now illegal in the lafla states yesterday the goverment passed a new law a woman who had cancer wanted to end this just by giving her euthanasia but the doctors don’t do what the patient wants and the goverment decided let people live as long as they can so if you drink euthanasia then its illegal

-From PSN (A Goverment Owned Station Based At Lafla States)

A EMERGENCY IS BEING ISSUED BY THE GOVERMENT!!!
drunk drivers are now sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government so now if you live in the fala vegas area then never drink you can drink at home but don’t JUST don’t and in other news the goverment also noted that fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism yes that’s right the goverment did not ban drinking and the goverment said because of this absolute reason
-------------Goverments Words---------------
“Well its because I want lafla vegas to have freedom you know they get to do whatever they want well not everything they want”

Asker: “well I hered news stating that you just let farm animals roam the streets is that true?”

“Well yes its true but I know you have to ban some stuff and I couldove just skipped this issue but I just thought its a free country they have their independence”
-------------Goverments Words---------------

The Goverment Of Lafla Vegas Was Blamed For Murder but luckily a few minutes ago the goverment chose have a death sentence and chose to make Uranium Mining facilities being turned into pig habitats they were somebody elses mining facilities but they were the person who blamed him for murder in the first place