[PROPOSAL] Amendment to Public Official Disclosure Act

SECTION V. EXCEPTIONS.

…5.1-Interpersonal relationships that are unrelated to governmental associations do not have to be disclosed.

…5.2-In order to withhold a Position of Interest or an alias from a disclosure, permission must be attained by at least two of the following officials: The Delegate, Provost, Grand Vizier, and/or the Viceroy.

…5.2.1-If approved under 5.2, notification of approval, alongside disclosure of said position of interest or alias must be sent by the applicant to all four officials listed above. Withheld positions of interest or aliases must be held in the strictest confidence by all threethese public officials, regardless of whether or not an individual public official they approved of the withholding.

…5.2.2-The public disclosure thread for that public official must include this statement, “ADDITIONAL POSITIONS OR ALIASES HAVE NOT BEEN DISCLOSED BY THE AUTHORITY OF THE [INSERT APPROVING PUBLIC OFFICIALS].”

This comes from the collective work and discussion of Shadow, Cyber, Vussul, and I in the following thread, which has been without discussion for two and a half months (in other words, further discussion is not necessary because it should have been done by now):

I hereby motion this to a vote

Seconded.

I have acted in the stead of Provost Dremaur and put it to vote here.