[RETIRED] Regional Poll Suggestions

Please comment your in-game poll suggestions, and I might choose it to be the next poll!

Note: no inappropriate polls will be made, if they are inappropriate in any way, I will turn them down instantly.

Note: to qualify for a poll, you must post:

1. A title

2. A description (optional)

3. Options

1. Favorite NFL Team

2. Carolina Panthers, Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys, Atlanta Falcons, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers, Arizona Cardinals, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

Thank you for being the first person to suggest something! I’ll get right to it!

1. Left or Right handed?

2. Left, Right, Ambidextrous, I am an alien boop boop

(It’d be funny if you included the fourth one but whatever)

Made it! :todd: Thanks Atlae!

1. Will Mex ever return?

2. No, No

Lol, I’ll make that a poll when I’m back.

1. Should I join EPSA?

2. Sign up here (http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7009620/) after becoming a citizen!

3. Yes, Yes, Yes, What’s EPSA? (Ask in RMB), Already in EPSA

1. Where is Mex lurking?

2. >,>

3. In the Forum Archives
    Outside Your Window
    Dropdatderp, Mexregiona
    Somewhere Else in the Omniverse
    I’m an Alien Boop Boop

((Just one you can stick on the schedule when things are open.))

1. Do you read WA resolutions before voting?

2. A lot of users don’t, which tends to lower the standard of passed resolutions.

3. Yes.
    No.
    I’m not even in the WA!

Interesting suggestion. I’ll make it once the current poll ends.

1. Where are you from?

2. America, Not America (Canada/Sth America/Oceania), Not America (Asia/Africa/Middle East), Not America (Europe/Russia)

I’ve been lazy, let me catch up once this current poll is over!

Okay, I lied! :stuck_out_tongue:

Next poll I make will include your suggestions!

— Begin quote from ____

1. Where are you from?

2. America, Not America (Canada/Sth America/Oceania), Not America (Asia/Africa/Middle East), Not America (Europe/Russia)

— End quote

maybe change “America” to USA considering the whole North America, South America thing. I dunno, you probably know better…oh wait, what about 'Murica? or is that offensive?

1. Best Korea?

2. There can only be one True Korea . . . .

3. North Korea!, South Korea!

Gonna hijack this thread and use my executive authority to bump it for visibility. The absolute madman!

Please, anyone and everyone, drop your suggestions below! With two-day limits for any given poll, creative ideas go by quick.

Shadow Soldier 2 suggested an idea similar to this, but it didn’t allow more than two options.

So building on his idea:

[spoiler]

1. A title
    Make Space A Home.

We’ve probably all thought of living in space once or twice, right? In movies and books, people often think of the Moon or Mars as being good places to settle, but it’s not like they’re the only other places in the universe!

In the poll below, choose which option you’d like the best.
(Might or might not include sudden relocation)

1. Options
  • Orbital Station (Close, with a nice view of our homeworld)
  • The Moon (Also called Luna, it’s the natural closest option!)
  • Mars (Cold and with a thin, poisonous atmosphere, but always a favorite)
  • Venus (You’d fry, get crushed, and be destroyed by acid simultaneously. Sounds fun!)
  • Titan (Smaller than Earth, but a thicker atmosphere. Good for flying and freezing!)
  • Europa (An ocean moon covered in ice, but blasted by radiation)
  • Other (Post your choice in the RMB below! You have a universe to choose from)
    [/spoiler]

It might have too much information…

1. Where is Duelland?
  2. Where is he?
  3. Fixing up after hurricane, Stalking you in your sleep, Hiding out in a xagrurg abandoned village, Duel is just a form of Vult, hes nowhere, he never existed

— Begin quote from ____

Shadow Soldier 2 suggested an idea similar to this, but it didn’t allow more than two options.

So building on his idea:

[spoiler]

1. A title
    Make Space A Home.

We’ve probably all thought of living in space once or twice, right? In movies and books, people often think of the Moon or Mars as being good places to settle, but it’s not like they’re the only other places in the universe!

In the poll below, choose which option you’d like the best.
(Might or might not include sudden relocation)

1. Options
  • Orbital Station (Close, with a nice view of our homeworld)
  • The Moon (Also called Luna, it’s the natural closest option!)
  • Mars (Cold and with a thin, poisonous atmosphere, but always a favorite)
  • Venus (You’d fry, get crushed, and be destroyed by acid simultaneously. Sounds fun!)
  • Titan (Smaller than Earth, but a thicker atmosphere. Good for flying and freezing!)
  • Europa (An ocean moon covered in ice, but blasted by radiation)
  • Other (Post your choice in the RMB below! You have a universe to choose from)
    [/spoiler]

It might have too much information…

— End quote

Congratulations! I’ve slightly modified your idea, but “Make Space a Home” is now the next poll. =)

Let this be a lesson to all you prospective suggestors: your poll too can become realized!