ROLL CALL: November

Greetings and Salutations!

After a close call with quorum and after a recent decline in voting participation, I am hereby calling for a Roll Call.

Reminder of the power of roll call:

— Begin quote from ____

Section 8 of the SOM wrote:
…8.1. The Provost may hold a roll call and require that Magisters respond within 1 week, or 168 hours, to confirm their activity:
…8.1.1. Any Magister not responding to such a roll call can be suspended by the Provost, or removed by a majority vote of the responding Magisters.

— End quote

Roll Call is hereby called starting on November 16th, 2020 at 4:43pm UTC. Roll Call lasts for 168 hours. Roll Call ends on November 23rd, 2020 at 4:43pm UTC.

Magisters who do not respond will be subject to suspension.

Yay lets have a weekly roll call

bonjour motherfuckers

Holos

I am still on LOA

Huh? Wh-where am I?

Henlo am new here

— Begin quote from ____

Yay lets have a weekly roll call

— End quote

Let’s not.

— Begin quote from ____

I am still on LOA

— End quote

Me too.

BTS’ new upcoming album BE will be on the market in November 20, 2020 1:00 AM (KST TIME) make sure to pre-order your album now!

Stream Dynamite

Slams open the door
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Backs out slowly, screaming

Votes: Present

I don’t think I need to respond to my own roll call…BUT, I will nonetheless

Dear Provost Shadow,

Hi. I exist. Have a good day. Oh and don’t forget to finish your damn paper.

Sincerely,
Shadow

— Begin quote from ____

I don’t think I need to respond to my own roll call…BUT, I will nonetheless

Dear Provost Shadow,

Hi. I exist. Have a good day. Oh and don’t forget to finish your damn paper.

Sincerely,
Shadow

— End quote

noted

i hate all of you

— Begin quote from ____

i hate all of you

— End quote

;-;

i exist i guess.

Here

LLLLLOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOALOALOALOALOALOALOALOA

Still here.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1903 met Tapatalk