Salutations!

I’ve been a bit of a lurker for a few months and to be honest, for a period of time I completely forgot about NationStates… However! It’s a new year and I’ve resolved to become a bit more involved and learn the ins and outs of how to play better. I’ve read the TEP welcome post, signed up for the WA and applied for citizenship.

I was wondering if there were any current goings-on I could get involved in despite my lack of citizenship? As seemingly well organized as the forum is, I can’t quite tell where I should go look.

Also, is there somewhere I can go to read up on what exactly is happening with the citizenship process? Is an executive missing?

Cheers!

Welcome to The East Pacific!

Our Executive is Todd McCloud. :slight_smile:
One thing that is happening, that doesn’t require citizenship is: We are discussing major changes to our Concordat. You don’t have to be a citizen to add ideas! However, when it comes time to vote on it, citizenship will be required. [Located in ‘Events’ > ‘Constitutional Convention’] (Non citizens can post there right? I know that that’s what Todd wants to be able to happen)

As for the question about the citizenship process, Here’s what’s happening: Our previous Viceroy went AWOL for a few months, so we are in the process of electing a new Viceroy(The viceroy handles citizenship)

–Sorry for not quoting you questions like I normally would, but I’m not at my desktop right now, so I don’t have a mouse :stuck_out_tongue: but I hope I answered at least some of your questions!

Oh woops! I wrote all that and I forgot to say Welcome!

Welcome to the East Pacific!!!

Welcome to the forums! And yah, even non-citizens may get involved. After all, they may develop into future citizens themselves! Just be patient and have some fun!