SAT - Southern Atlantia Times

Top Headlines for 7/7/2011 -
National Constitution Found by Johanes Family
Jefferey Johanes, Great Grandson of (1st)Prime Minister Alex Candox, uncovered the National Constitution while going through his Uncles stuff, apparently, Candox held it in his own personal safe, rather than handing it over to the National Treasury. Unfortunately, He was also slightly clumsy, and spilled coffee an the bottom 3/4 of the article.
The Nation’s top scientists are currently trying to find a way to reverse the damage, and make a reproduction of the Constitution. So far, only 15 People are known to have even read the full document, Candox, King John I, Queen Isabelle I, and the 12 original representatives of the Nation’s Districts.

• Signed, Jimmithey Grouller, Lead Writer

— Begin quote from ____

Top Headlines for 7/7/2011 -
National Constitution Found by Johanes Family
Jefferey Johanes, Great Grandson of (1st)Prime Minister Alex Candox, uncovered the National Constitution while going through his Uncles stuff, apparently, Candox held it in his own personal safe, rather than handing it over to the National Treasury. Unfortunately, He was also slightly clumsy, and spilled coffee an the bottom 3/4 of the article.
The Nation’s top scientists are currently trying to find a way to reverse the damage, and make a reproduction of the Constitution. So far, only 15 People are known to have even read the full document, Candox, King John I, Queen Isabelle I, and the 12 original representatives of the Nation’s Districts.

• Signed, Jimmithey Grouller, Lead Writer

— End quote

10/23/2011
Constitution found in this Article was a fake! It was faked by Jefferey Johanes. He was trying to gain national attention, and succeeded. Although, seeing how faking a Legal Document is Illegal, Mr Johanes is being sent to Atlanta Federal Prison, for 5 years.
~ Signed, Jimmithey Grouller, Lead Writer for the Southern Atlantia Times