She who runs from squirrels.

I suppose I should make this. He he. . . xD;

I’m Jess, I go by many names. So yeah, if you want to know, just ask [it’s really not that interesting, really.] Um- Warr told me about this place, convinced me about running my own region. You know, all that exciting stuff [IE HAVING POWAH!].

I guess you want to learn about me, nay?
[ul]
[li] I’m a 14 year old girl, woo.
[li] I swim, run, anything that gets me away from the house.
[li] I’m -fairly- experienced in RPing, and I can type fast. So- You probably won’t understand what I’m typing, but at least there will be a lot of information about it?
[li] I like music; R&B, Psychedelic/Alternative Rock, a little Jazz [making dorky violin songs from that. Lulz!], And definitely classical music. I have many songs in my Ipod, Itunes, yadda yadda yadda – most of which is classical music. By classical music, I mean not just Orchestral albums. Yngwie Malmsteen [Dunno if I spelled it right.] was influenced by Orchestral music, and thus moved on to composing pieces of Orchestral music with the spice of guitar.
[/li][/ul]
-cough- I sort of went on about that. Doesn’t matter though, as you can probably guess I like to ramble on, and on… about, well, anything really.

Welcome!

— Begin quote from ____

Welcome!

— End quote

Indeed.

Welcome Jess, you neednt run from our skwirls they aro all drunks and usually unconcious.

Watch out for the cyborg fridge owls, though.

Welcome, Jess! As a note: a squirrel once chased me for a couple hundred yards, so its not as strange as ya think!

You shall be assimilated. Please get in line. I am currently on number 2. FPS.

You’re number 565676, Jenna, and I’m number <void>, as I put a virus in Pack’s mainframe. But enough of that. =D

Welcome, check out the constitutional convention if you want, but otherwise RP.

I actually assimilated the virus and put it to work as a DMV employee. It says hi.

— Begin quote from ____

I actually assimilated the virus and put it to work as a DMV employee. It says hi.

— End quote

:blink:

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Yes! I knew the people at the DMV had to be Pax! I knew it!