*sighs*

I have been banned from the Empire’s forum for mocking the High Inquistor and questioning his leadership.

Let’s Get this rebellion going please.

No comment.

I am back to being neutral in this affair.
If the empress gets rid of that moron inquisitor im back to their side, if she doesn’t…

I’ll attend trial here for my crimes against the east pacific under the empire and let you all get on with it.

I won’t join you, I’ve pledged my support to the other side. but i won’t stop you.

I hate the Empire.

Oh what fun. I wonder if I am next. shrugs.

But welcome to TEP :] I’m surprised that you where banned for that truly.

Hey, HEM. Good to see you.

Heh, its nice to be here

Welcome, HEM.

Have you really been banned? You still show up on the active users list in the Empire’s forum. Perhaps your access has been restored?

INcidentally, who is this inquisitor I have heard so much about? Is it Lord Rahl who made such an idiot of himself in the other feeders by posting threats?

The New Inquistor is Darkseid, and I am currently suspended indefinably.

Hmm. Never heard of them. It is so hard with so many of the empire working under pseudonyms (including the empress). At least in the Crimson Order people generally had the balls to let people know who they were.

They are a bunch of cowards. I have received a confidential tip btw anyone interested that the Empress is 100% out of influence.

— Begin quote from ____

They are a bunch of cowards. I have received a confidential tip btw anyone interested that the Empress is 100% out of influence.

— End quote

Oh I am curious to this statement and its meaning.