Staro arrives to help you out!! :D

Hey everyone -
As most of you probably know, I’m the writer/editor of GNN World News. My region (The New Revolution) also just joined your/TNP’s side in the World War.

Now “His Imperial Loser” Rahl has given me an infidel mask and won’t even let me view my own region’s statement.

You guys are SO much nicer.

Let me know what I can do to help the resistance.

~Staro

anything you want to do!

I will see later on if I still have the old Press Mask and repair it for ya!

Hey Staro, what’s up?

What does GNN stand for?

Yea they’re a bunch of stuck up insert obscenity here. I’ve been put on indefinite post moderation apparently after posting something about Lady Anastasia, and none of my posts seem to go out of moderation <_< :ph43r:

Global News Network? xD.

I’m in the infidel mask too! <_< must have been my statement of his usage of the word misguided and how he could improve upon it.

I make it a matter of principle not to register on such forums - I do not wish to add to the impression of activity there.

that does not mean, however, that I am blind on the Empire’s forum. Some of her imperialness’s subjects are not as servile as she would like.

Everyone is practically blind now.

They’ve restricted everyone’s ability to view member profiles, active topics, and even the member list.

Only the nobility can view these things now, and apparently even some of them have been given the restrictive mask.

hmm
on The EP all I dont blind people, I am not sure the permissions for members vs citizens but I know you have to be a citizen to vote edit your posts, and view Facepalm.

their secret identities mean more to them than the community. In The EP traditionally tho only forum that is not vinible is the Moderator room.

also on their forum I can view all a commoner can but I cannot Start a topic nor reply nor view my own profile. I think the profile restriction may be in part because if you con view them you can see th eactuol past stats.

— Begin quote from ____

also on their forum I can view all a commoner can but I cannot Start a topic nor reply nor view my own profile. I think the profile restriction may be in part because if you con view them you can see th eactuol past stats.

— End quote

They said it’s something about IPs. Stupid Empire…
I’m a part of TNR - we’ve declared war on them and pledged to help TNP.

Anyways, what can I do to help the confederate movement? (Sending telegrams, spying, what?)

I sent a new member to their forum a PM saying “Get out while you can. This place is horrible - they’ll attack you unless you become their slaves. Trust me. Leave while you can.”
:smiley:

— Begin quote from ____

Hey Staro, what’s up?

What does GNN stand for?

Yea they’re a bunch of stuck up insert obscenity here. I’ve been put on indefinite post moderation apparently after posting something about Lady Anastasia, and none of my posts seem to go out of moderation <_< :ph43r:

— End quote

Yeah, as East Malaysia said, it’s Global News Network. You should really check it out.
Go here: http://imperialism.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=281

Nothing of interest going on in your declaration thread over there. Ramblings, excuses and bumblings for the most part. I just log in to post my Foreign Update and giggle over the sillyness. It’s better then a Soap Opera.

I disagree - it’s easy for you to insult it when you don’t provide any reason.

Anyways, back on topic - what do you want me to do for the Confederacy?

Okay, people, let me let you in on some advice.

Well, this is mainly directed at the people who continue to post threats and argue with the Empire on its own forum-

Make a statement, make it strong, and stop posting. If you get yourself banned, that’s even better because you can make a new account and lurk in anonymity.

Continuing to post just makes their forum more active, and to quote someone or another- “Getting in a mudslinging contest with pigs only gets you and the pig dirty, and the pig likes getting dirty.”

— Begin quote from ____

Okay, people, let me let you in on some advice.

Well, this is mainly directed at the people who continue to post threats and argue with the Empire on its own forum-

Make a statement, make it strong, and stop posting. If you get yourself banned, that’s even better because you can make a new account and lurk in anonymity.

Continuing to post just makes their forum more active, and to quote someone or another- “Getting in a mudslinging contest with pigs only gets you and the pig dirty, and the pig likes getting dirty.”

— End quote

I agree with that, Heck I dant even have more than viewirg permissions there I guess they are afraid I may say something against them as they do about us.
We are Above that, We are The East Pacific, we should make our forum knawn on the RMB of the region as an alternative place where free speach and dignity are respected and maintain that higer standard above all else,

Absolutely. Eventually, the Empire will die.

— Begin quote from ____

Absolutely. Eventually, the Empire will die.

— End quote

I’m sure it will, its only a matter of time.

Its own cancer ravages it day by day, soon there will be no more host to feed upon.