TAO

Thought it was time to finally drop in. Hello TEP.

It is also my hope to help develop a local CommRanger Unit that will reclaim TEP’s RMB for the region and put those pesky marsupial adspammers to flight.

But for the moment, I just want to find the ever-flowing candy fountain that Loop said would be mine if I ever came to the forum.

Hello TAO! :slight_smile:

No need to fear marsupial ad-spammers here. We have our own infestation though. It is my belief that The Fridge Owl Menace is responsible for the plague of ad-spam on the RMB.

I’ve tried to get region residents to destroy the Fridge Owl habitat and burn it as fire wood. But TEP is a compassionate region. They decided to burn the ad-spam instead.

Please enjoy the complimentary chocolate while you wait for Loops candy font to deploy.

Welcome to TEP.

— Begin quote from ____

Thought it was time to finally drop in. Hello TEP.

It is also my hope to help develop a local CommRanger Unit that will reclaim TEP’s RMB for the region and put those pesky marsupial adspammers to flight.

But for the moment, I just want to find the ever-flowing candy fountain that Loop said would be mine if I ever came to the forum.

— End quote

Much appreciated. That’d be very helpful.

The ever-flowing candy fountain, by the way, is by the lemonade spring where the bluebird sings in the big rock candy mountain.

Wow, candy, lemonade, bluebirds and burning AdSpam. What more could you want ?

— Begin quote from ____

Wow, candy, lemonade, bluebirds and burning AdSpam. What more could you want ?

— End quote

Cookies.

But this place is not a wishes-shop. We’re here to welcome TAO!!! Welcome welcome welcome welcome!

Many thanks. Checks his TEP map for location and fastest route to the lemonade spring.

Professor CommRanger is now in TEP giving lectures and issuing AdSpam Violation warnings to pesky Fridge Owls. But the Professor needs your help. I would like to talk directly to your RMB team about cataloging adspammers and successful ways of contacting AdSpammers prior to asking for Mod intervention.

I just posted about that very thing on the RMB. The thing is, we don’t have a “team” officially. But we do have people who show up on a regular basis. Since the region is in a state of flux right now, I’m hoping that will do.

I don’t know if there is even a place for that kind of discussion. Perhaps ask Kandarin where is the best place to set up shop, and have him make a thread in the appropriate area?

— Begin quote from ____

I don’t know if there is even a place for that kind of discussion. Perhaps ask Kandarin where is the best place to set up shop, and have him make a thread in the appropriate area?

— End quote

PERHAPS the “regional ad service” subforum.

The facts are two:

1. the forum structure is RP-centred, just as the region itself. we definitely suck at whatever is not RP. we’re ready to learn… but at least for now we suck. no doubts on that.

2. we’re very short of REALLY ACTIVE admins. kand is the only one, with loop recovering from a long candy-slumber. the others… they aren’t online too much, lately. perhaps they’re still recovering from xmas holidays

Hello TAO.

You mean you hadn’t visited until now?

*Matty welcomes

Visited before now? Not officially. :slight_smile: There was that one time … in the old days.

Hello HC.

Any space made available will do to instruct the RMB Team. Or, we can just use this space and this thread … I don’t mind.

What I really care about is giving the RMB back to this region. You need your RMB to show the newly created regions that you are alive and kicking and you have something to offer them … other than a spammy ticket elsewhere.

Sometimes, I will have the Professor make Epic Posts. I am sorry for the length but these post do serve a purpose in educating RMB spammers. Once the education process is complete and you have your own RMB Team in place, postzillas from the Professor won’t be needed.

Long posts will be welcome. They keep Kandarin busy, thus preventing him to realize his evil plans.

The MOST important thing you can do to express your cohesion as a Community in NS is to take command of your RMB again. This isn’t the responsibility of one or two people … it is the joint responsibility of EVERY ACTIVE MEMBER of TEP. Every time you log in to this forum, also log into the Game and post on the RMB. Make a connection with a regionmate on the RMB and hold a short conversation to move the spam. You will be amazed at how much this will rekindle that early sense of game awe. And just think about the friendships you will be grooming … not to mention the encouragement you will be giving to n000bs to join in and become a part of the FUN. Yes, you read that correctly, the RMB can be FUN!!! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592186.4266-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

I am here. I just watch you all. You have grown so much. It is a shame that you will all need to be assimilated soon.

*packilvania sighs

Packi??? Are you chewing on fridge owl feathers again? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592180.5087-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.5641-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
Again, I want to encourage you active TEP members to visit the RMB and help develop your Community out there.

— Begin quote from ____

The NEW CHALLENGE from TAO:

<font color=“green”>THE 1K ENDO BANJECT CHALLENGE

TAO wants your endorsement. Yours and your friends’. How many endorsements does TAO want? 1000. Yessir, you read that correctly … 1000.

What’s in it for you? It depends. However, the day TAO receives his 1000th UN endorsement, TAO will use his TWP Delegate power to BANJECT HIMSELF to The Rejected Realms. And TAO will stay in TRR until after the update.

Help make NS history by helping TAO BANJECT HIMSELF. Spread the word throughout ALL of NationStates and get the party rolling. Only YOU can make it happen. Move your UN to TWP and endorse TAO.

TAO: Thinking so far outside the Box, there isn’t even a Box.
</font>

— End quote

This is NOT a joke. It is FOR REAL.

TAO is issuing this challenge to the NS World. If you LOVE TAO, make it happen and be a part of a history-making NS moment. And if you HATE TAO, endorse him and get him out of TWP. Everyone is a Winner!!!

And admit it … you wish YOU had thought of something like this First.

HI! To the Great TAO! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592182.6772-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
Really glad to see the spring waters of renewed activity make a river of a stream once again.

Sometimes late in the evening over a beer or wine after coming home, Chelyabinsk-40 does pay a visit to the RMB and will help the spam abatement team as much as is practical.

There is no reason that much new blood can be encouraged to stay within the region and bring natural selection to bear on some userite scum in the process.

The RMB appreciates all you can give.

BTW … TAO may be on your side of the state this weekend. This developing my schedule.

Now THAT’s a challenge !

I’m afraid I can’t contribute my own endorsement at the moment however. :stuck_out_tongue: