The Free Land of Kali Circle

Greetings, all, I am Michael McKenna, Chief of Liaison for the Department of Commerce of the Free Land of Kali Circle. That makes me essentially the most powerful government member, which isn’t saying very much.

Anyway, I would simply like to introduce myself and my nation, and give warm greetings to all others in this region. Unless a citizen decides not to follow the Articles of Confederation and gets enough votes to do so, we’ll be pleased to be members of the Confederated States of the East Pacific.

Michael McKenna
Chief of Liaison
Department of Commerve
Free Land of Kali Circle

Greetings from the Hive. We have a special today! 2 invasions for 1! We will be with you in about 5 months. We apologize for the wait, but we are very busy invading everyone else at the moment.

:stuck_out_tongue:

You may attempt invasion, but I doubt you’ll find the population very cooperative.

Jon Sukhanov
Chief of Liaison
Department of Commerce
Free Land of Kali Circle

Who said I would keep hem alive?? lol

I’m joking BTW. I have been at war with many people though, and am the EP’s predominate military power. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think my predecessor assumed so. Thank you, though. Should we need a war, we’ll inform you.

We don’t need to pay a tax, right? Collecting one would not be very fun or easy…

Fletcher Case
Chief of Liaison
Department of Commerce
Free Land of Kali Circle