The Great East Pacific Death Match

— Begin quote from ____

Junie B. Jones :Junie Beatrice Jones or “Junie B.” as she is called for short, is a five- to six-year-old American girl, and is the series’ main protagonist. She’s also the narratress of the series. Junie B. loves ice cream, and her mother made it a rule for Junie not to yell at her for ice cream while at the supermarket. She is afraid of, or fears clowns, roosters and ponies, because she says clowns “are not normal people”, a rooster might “peck her head into a nub” and a pony might stomp her into the ground, which she saw on a fictional TV show called When Ponies Attack. She also occasionally fears Old MacDonald’s Farm, rabbits and burros.

— End quote

I will tell you the truth, My Niece left a copy of one of the Junie B books at my house and I was so desperate to read somenthing, I read it. It is a rpetty good book for a kid, I recammend it.

— Begin quote from ____

Eloise
Eloise is a six-year-old girl who lives in the “room on the tippy-top floor” of the Plaza Hotel in New York with her Nanny, her pug dog Weenie, and her turtle Skipperdee. A portrait of Eloise hung in the lobby of the real-life hotel until it closed for renovations in 2005.

— End quote

FIGHT!

Junie wins, 2 to 1