The Republic of Great Teveria

Welcome, stranger. On behalf of the government of The Republic of Great Teveria we greet you, hoping that you come in peace, as we come to you. Would you have a seat?

I understand that you wish to hear about us. Well, not that any of us can blame you. After all, you could only barely ever hear about our strife, about the bloodbath of the last… Oh my, it was nine years! Well, it’s hard to believe now… But, thankfully, it’s over.

Great Teveria is an islander nation of roughly 76 million* inhabitants. We are quite well developed, with great harbors for international trade, numerous seaside tourist resorts, and well organized air transit system and highway network. Our economy is also quite strong, which fortunately prevents us from becoming dependent from tourism. This was a real lifeline in time of the last Civil War, when only a couple war correspondents and greedy opportunists, seeking to make a fortune on possibly the greatest tragedy in the history of our nation would arrive in these lands.

The head of state and government is our President, Tevery Best, currently in his fourth term. A man of many virtues, Best is known for his willingness to seek the middle ground and proficiency in running the daily affairs of the executive. In our political system, he has many duties, and a fitting amount of methods of fulfilling them. Should you wish to learn more about Great Teveria and it’s history, we would urge you to–

Screen of your TV set suddenly fades to static. After a moment, you notice a silhouette within it, however it is quite blurred and you can’t see its face.
This is the Teverian Resistance. Foreigner, do not believe in these lies. We put our message on this CD - and you’re lucky enough to hear it. Tell the world of our fight… The government is hunting us like prey, putting hundreds of us into prisons. The president is waging war on his own nation, afraid to lose his power. We can never beat him on our own. We need your help. Grab this disk and take it to wherever you wish, just spread our word–

static disappears
–gram you will find on this Teverian Tourism Agency CD. We hope you will have a wonderful time on our islands.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9995/teveriabig.png

Aha, welcome to The East Pacific! My nations will be sure to contact your nation eventually, lol. Sounds very good!

We will be around to invade you shortly.

Hello and welcome to the EAST PACIFIC!!!

Welcome!

Don’t mind Pack, he invades everyone. :stuck_out_tongue:

That thing on the left says “hello again”, and so do I. I guess none of you actually remembers me, since the previous time around I didn’t get to actually posting stuff. I’m hoping to fix it this time around, but I see that a lot has changed since last year. If you think there’s anything I should know or do, feel free to send a PM or something.

— Begin quote from ____

That thing on the left says “hello again”, and so do I. I guess none of you actually remembers me, since the previous time around I didn’t get to actually posting stuff. I’m hoping to fix it this time around, but I see that a lot has changed since last year. If you think there’s anything I should know or do, feel free to send a PM or something.

— End quote

I remember you, you had the plot with the four large islands. Welcome back!

Thanks, but I’m only “softclaiming” that spot until I get around to doing stuff.