This message probably won't self destruct in 3...

+++ THE MAJESTIC IMPERIAL CAPITAL OF KLAUS DEVESTATORIE +++

Would just like to say hello, and offer you http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1Qv1as/www.nationstates.net/.

I wonder if I’ve posted hi before. I didn’t follow up on it, if I did, so hi. I’ll stick around this time, too. https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.7236-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Gets blown up

Welcome ^^

Well now, the Klaus Devestatorie, who I have seen on the NS forums quite often. Welcome to The East Pacific!

waves

— Begin quote from ____

Well now, the Klaus Devestatorie, who I have seen on the NS forums quite often. Welcome to The East Pacific!

— End quote

Trust me, I’m not that important, I’m actually just somewhat insane. :ph43r:

Hey Dyr, I believe we’ve met briefly in Lazarus and Equinox.

I have -not- met Yuki, to my knowledge (at least not until now :wink: )

I am unsure how this would go down in relation to me.

— Begin quote from ____

Section 8) Each nation that is a citizen shall be free to serve in any office in the East Pacific but no nation shall be granted a title of nobility by the government of the East Pacific and no citizen shall accept a title of nobility from a foreign government.

— End quote

I am a prince in the New Britannian Empire- would this bar me from citizenship here?

Perhaps that means a title of nobility as a nation of The East Pacific? Because surely, you are in New Britannian Empire with a different nation. :wink:

Welcome, anyways. :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Section 8) Each nation that is a citizen shall be free to serve in any office in the East Pacific but no nation shall be granted a title of nobility by the government of the East Pacific and no citizen shall accept a title of nobility from a foreign government.

— End quote

I am a prince in the New Britannian Empire- would this bar me from citizenship here?

— End quote

No you can apply for citizentship, as long as you keep a puppet in TEP.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— End quote

Yeah, I believe that was made so that we wouldn’t have any sort of nobility rankings here. We were recovering from The Empire, and most of them adopted nobility titles, so that might have had something to do with it.

Still, you can give yourself a title, like lord or what not. Just that our government won’t designate or grant titles like that to people.

Welcome.

Just don’t blow up the entire TEP forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, Noble titles are officially barred from being handed out. Now, Supreme leader, and his slaves… THERE are some titles :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, didn’t want to get citizenship and then instantly end up in court. It’s not that being in court is alien to me- I simply find the courtroom RP to be a total drone.

You brought the issue of citizenship qualification up. I didn’t. I wouldn’t even have known about it had you not disclosed it.

As Viceroy of the The East Pacific, the sole government authority responsible for naturalization of citizens, I have filed your application for citizenship for future consideration.

By immediately presenting a legal challenge by announcing that your request for citizenship might violate our laws, you appear to be itching for a confrontation rather than contribution to the community of our region.

My Vogon undersecretary for uncharitable first impressions will be responsible for expediting your naturalization. I eagerly wait that comprehensive report.

Oh gosh, that was such a good book/movie. the old movie of course not the new trash…

for those who don’t know.

Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Sticks out thumb.

— Begin quote from ____

You brought the issue of citizenship qualification up. I didn’t. I wouldn’t even have known about it had you not disclosed it.

As Viceroy of the The East Pacific, the sole government authority responsible for naturalization of citizens, I have filed your application for citizenship for future consideration.

By immediately presenting a legal challenge by announcing that your request for citizenship might violate our laws, you appear to be itching for a confrontation rather than contribution to the community of our region.

My Vogon undersecretary for uncharitable first impressions will be responsible for expediting your naturalization. I eagerly wait that comprehensive report.

— End quote

*Avakael raises eyebrows

Interesting take on it. But I don’t sign anything I’m not sure on the specifics of IRL, and that extends to here. Indeed, you wouldn’t have known- unless you stumbled into one of the regions that actually keep track of what happens in the New Britannian Empire. I would not wish to be accused of being a fraud, especially where I would have no choice but to plead guilty.

I shall respect your decision.

Did we make any progress? Or are you still trying to dig through my shady ancient history :stuck_out_tongue:

Answered http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=6152&st=300&#entry5552575.

In short, when you no longer hold a title of nobility from a foreign government or present some other legal impediment to TEP citizenship, I will happily naturalize Akavel and add them to the Citizenship List.

Your “history” has nothing to do with it. Your present status does.

Noted, but I have a promise to keep there, so that won’t be happening anytime soon. Have fun y’all.

It speaks well of you that you keep your promises.

No one is saying you aren’t welcome here. Nor are we precluding your citizenship when you are qualified.