Unbanning Requests

I’m getting lots of requests for nations to be unbanned. List them here and we’ll get to your requests.

— Begin quote from ____

Hey, Phedre banned my WA nation from here, can you unban is please?

It’s called: Anns WA Nation, it should be on the ban list from last night.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Here is the list. Many were banned long ago when she first took over and we went in to endorse ex-delegate Gni. A few were banned by her today:

Arotianis
Estayland
Fleeb
Goddess Relief Office
Greek People Nation
Ground Breaker
Gwizel
Ishkabibber
Parthini
Petalumadom
The Colonial Fleet
The United Antarctic
The Knights Lupin
Titanica
TREADLOK
Trystanio
Valyrian Steet
Vasylonia

Thanks in advance.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Of course; could you unban the West Hand of Kurds.

— End quote

I need my alts EPIC PACARD and Somalia Pirates unbanned please.

Both were UN puppets that got banned while fighting Phedre.

Denivogar was banned while fighting Phedre

Govindia, a TEP native, was banned while fighting Phedre and co.'s filth on the RMB. She sounded like she had some kind of creepy pleasure when I was banjected. <_< :ph43r:

Gauron316 would like to be unbanned. It would seen that I was accused of being a loop clone since my good pal made my flag for me.

/sigh…

I would like to be unbanned.

I have never been banned before this.

Lol.

— Begin quote from ____

Denivogar was banned while fighting Phedre

Govindia, a TEP native, was banned while fighting Phedre and co.'s filth on the RMB. She sounded like she had some kind of creepy pleasure when I was banjected. <_< :ph43r:

— End quote

She gets her jones off of negative chaos, I suspect. That’s the way it seems, at least. Her and that Biyah. A couple of petty people trying to make life miserable just because they can. Reminds me of the people IRL who kicked in the front door of my house and stole my big screen TV. They could, so they did. BTW, I was in the house at the time. Buncha sociopaths. (The thieves…you can abstract that as you like.)

ouch that sucks :frowning:

Well now you can join the club :stuck_out_tongue: :ph43r:

Gauron 316 is my brother and safe