Vacation to Listonia!

Proclaimed from a taken-verbatim message sent directly from Listonia:

— Begin quote from ____

FROM THE DESK OF HONORABLE DEPUTY OF TOURISM

Father Stapen Evesuni has proclaimed the glorious nation of Listonia’s borders to be open to a select few of tourists who are screened and deemed capable of admiring the Listonian Ideal and the Glorious Leader. Father Evesuni wishes for other individuals to learn about the amazing Listonian Ideal and how it has made Listonia into the most stable and free nation within The East Pacific.

To qualify, you must pass a full background check and health screening. In addition, each venturer must submit a short response as to why they wish to visit the glorious land of Listonia and provide 50,000 LV (equivalent to $2,710 USD). Any additional information that you believe will aid in our selection process is welcomed.

If you are accepted, you will be instructed to arrive at Skendia Kozomuyey Airport in Skendia, Vekaiyu, where all tourists will board a plane bound for the beautiful city of Ye’leli. Guides will accompany you as you are able to sight-see various wonders of the powerful capital and attend a ceremony honoring our supreme leader, Father Evesuni.

To qualify, send email to uskoygaeuz@listonia.lu. You will receive a prompt response approving or denying your request.

— End quote

OOC: Well since no one is going to give a spin on this, well I give this a shot

— Begin quote from ____

To uskoygaeuz@listonia.lu.

Dear Deputly of tourism

As I continue my studies on the nations of TEP realm after moving in to my market-apartment in Las Vegas of Legokiller, and I’m interested on taking a Vacation in person than person opinions I heard about Listonia. Being from a highly Capitalist Free Democracy society of Legokiller probably isn’t a taste for Listonia looking for some background nation, but that doesn’t matter as much. You see, I’m one of these ponies, unicorn to subcategory, that moved in recently and I’m will be enlighten by Listonia ways on this proclaim Stable and free nation plus position in TEP.

My Background and health information with be attach with this email and the money of LK 4,000$ I believe that will cover it.

From Twilight Sparkles

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

FROM THE DESK OF HONORABLE DEPUTY OF TOURISM

Dear Madam,

Your inquiry has been filed and is being processed. Please be patient as the hard-working government of Listonia reviews your application.

— End quote