Violation of The Concordat

I demand entrance into TEP with my Seventh Section rights.

Let me clarify on OF’s behalf, he wants a puppet into TEP during the z-day event.

If this was Old Federlia itself, no matter how infected, yes, AMOM would be inclined to let him in, however, as the nation in question is not his citizen nation as implied by Article F, I do not think he has gaurenteed entry on a puppet.

Just my 2c, don’t take this as a official statement.

If OF left TEP, would it still be a citizen?

The region remains locked down. All hail the superior survival rate of TEP.

He is ignoring my rights!

— Begin quote from ____

If OF left TEP, would it still be a citizen?

— End quote

As you hold no government roles,yes The Concordat only states you loose all government roles if you leave TEP, It does not state you loose citizenship.

Then if I leave TEP, I can come back?

— Begin quote from ____

Then if I leave TEP, I can come back?

— End quote

In my personal, biased opinion, yes.

I would wait for a more complete opinion from the rest of the Conclave before acting,however.

This is horseshit.

What does the Seventh Section even mean if I can’t enter and leave freely?

— Begin quote from ____

This is horseshit.

What does the Seventh Section even mean if I can’t enter and leave freely?

— End quote

If OF leaves Tep he´ll still be a citizen and be allowed to return in my opinion.

However, considering the current in-game zombie trouble and our delegate decision to fight it with a lock down, i believe it would be reasonable to delay entrance and/or return to any nation until the end of the situation.

CONSPIRACY!!!

Considering this was a two-day thing that is now over and everyone appears to view it as a non-issue, I’m going to request that this be dismissed.

Just you wait, AMOM. I’ve preserved a zombie virus sample. It will take 1 year to germinate, but I shall have my REVENGE!!!