wazzzzuppppppp

First off, let me say how awesome it is that we have some of the weirdest emoticons I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing. An owl? A dancing skunk (or is it a raccoon?). Whatever this thing is? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.2802-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
Anyways, yeah. On to the background.

I used to actively “play” NationStates, dating as far back as (from what I remember), Early 2003. I won’t tell my old nation name, as it’s in the past and I’d like to keep it that way. I was involved in a lot of roleplays, mostly sticking around the II area.

I started up the Federation of Tseluyu (which, by the way, transliterates to “I kiss you” in Russian) to get a new start after years of living the regular life of job, school, sleep, repeat.

By the way, what’s with the anon emoticon? ** Really?**

Most of the emoticons are courtesy of Loop, lol. They’re whimsical, but whimsically fun.

Welcome to the forums! We’re a pretty big roleplay community here, and would love to see you on board!

Do you guys use this forum to RP or are most of you on the NationStates forum? I’m down to be active on both :3

— Begin quote from ____

Do you guys use this forum to RP or are most of you on the NationStates forum? I’m down to be active on both :3

— End quote

We tend to use this forum as the scene of our roleplays. Some might use the NS forums, though. Still, we have a pleathora of active threads, so all is good!

Welcome to the east pacific Tseluyu

hey tseluyu- how do you pronounce your name?? i only know a few phrases in russian and this one would help me out, lol.

— Begin quote from ____

A dancing skunk (or is it a raccoon?).

— End quote

[whisper mode ON] Be EXTREMELY careful… it’s an alcholic squirrel. Handle them with care, they are veryvery dangerous! [/whisper mode OFF]

— Begin quote from ____

Whatever this thing is? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592187.2802-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

— End quote

That’s a spear-armed combat bunny. It’s our last line of defense against foreign threats. Unless he’s away to swallow armored carrots, of course. In case, we’re screwed.

— Begin quote from ____

I was involved in a lot of roleplays, mostly sticking around the II area.

— End quote

Averagely (if the word exists) our threads tend to be more “contemporary”, but our standard RPers seem to be jack-for-all-trades, therefore there will be no problems if you want to stick to your usual.

Just an advice, having been a “TEP newbie” not so far in the past. Our RP section tends to be very discouraging: many threads, so many posts, so many cross-references between threads… do not worry. We’re always open to newcomers and we’ll be glad to solve all of your doubts, therefore do not hesitate to PM either kandarin, DFD, dannistaan, bai lung or even me for any clarification!

And above all… WELCOME IN TEP!!!

Hello!