What THe [Fark]!

I lag in to the game today and I Find out the God damned DEFENDERS just Defended the sitting Delegate out of the region?!

this irks of the old days of the god damned ADN [Fark]ing preemptivly defending a region to bring it under their control.

for those of them reading this and I am sure they ore here to gloat about hov for the first time since May 25th 2003 the EP forum is not listed as the regional forums but their New forum wherever the [Fark] they put it (probably has to do with the Meritocracy server,) is now the regional forum,
ahem
for those here to gloat
ARE YOU [Fark]ING HAPPY? WELL ARE YOU FOR INVAD, DEFENDING A PEACEFUL REGION FROM ITSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE A
I better step there before I have to mod myself for excessive abuse but Seriously are you happy?
I bet you are because Defenders love to grief peaple, Hell I had hopes of being able to return to the EP but not now as soon as my face hits the region I will be banned faster than a northorn social worker in 1950’s missisippi.

This is me being confused.

What are you talking about Loop? From what I know the defenders came in to support Gnidrah.

that was my initial Knee Jerk reaction whan it appeared that a band of old time “defenders” had attacked the region, I apologise to those wha came to our aide,

If they were planning on doing that, why do we have a new delegate now?

well in the days of defenders I remember a Defense was but an excuse to topple a region,
send in a invader group, scream invasion, defenders come in and endorse their delegate because the local del may not be able to perform bannings on time, then ist on the regon for months,

The FRA moved troops in on the night of the invasion to defend the region - we endorsed Gnidrah.

I thank you for your valiant effort