WookieO signs in......

Hello to everybody in the East Pacific!

My name is WookieO and I have been recently appointed the Global Right Alliance’s new Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister.

I have also been specifically assigned the post of Ambassador to the East Pacific following Northern Chittowa’s resignation of all posts after RL intervened!

Hmmmmm…what should you know about me?

Well…I’m fully opposed to bagels, am extremely hirsute and have no time for idiots.

This doesn’t usually affect my position as Ambassador…except for the time I was assigned to the Furry Thickos Bagel League region…which obviously ended in tears for everyone concerned.

Any questions about the GRA, or life in general, feel free to ask…

What have bagels ever done to you? YOU… YOU BAGEL HATER!!!

I’ll have you know we’re down with the bagels here!

Oh, and welcome to The East Pacific too!

Cheers!

Oh and never underestimate the evil of bagels.

Just when you think it’s safe to step back into the bakery…WHAM!!! The bagels attack and you’re now missing a finger!

Let’s outlaw bagels now and save our children.

:wink:

Welcome! :smiley:

Outlaw bagels?!!!

This means WAR!! well not really… But we’ll watch you! Yea WATCH YOU!

Welcome ^^

Come on, what could be more appetizing than a dense ring of boiled dough that contains as many calories as 7 slices of toast? That’s just with butter, mind you, cream cheese is a whole other story.

Welcome to TEP, WookieO!

Welcome Welcome!

welcome welcome! :slight_smile:

*hides her Bagels.

— Begin quote from ____

Cheers!

Just when you think it’s safe to step back into the bakery…WHAM!!! The bagels attack and you’re now missing a finger!

— End quote

Are doughnuts okay? They’re kind of like the nice cousins of bagels, lol

And if we’re going to condemn bagels, well, perhaps we should make it official. Anyone up for working with me on an anti-bagel draft? BUT WAIT!! I still think bagels deserve rights, too! They have the right to be made and the right to be eaten! Now… stale bagels, or bagels made out of untasty stuff… you have a case. Plus, they do happen to make attack bagels:

Just look at that guy try to fend one off!

This matter is now one of the highest points on the agenda of the Kandorith council!

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Cheers!

— End quote

Are doughnuts okay? They’re kind of like the nice cousins of bagels, lol

And if we’re going to condemn bagels, well, perhaps we should make it official. Anyone up for working with me on an anti-bagel draft? BUT WAIT!! I still think bagels deserve rights, too! They have the right to be made and the right to be eaten! Now… stale bagels, or bagels made out of untasty stuff… you have a case. Plus, they do happen to make attack bagels:

Just look at that guy try to fend one off!

— End quote

Do not fret all you lovers of every other bakery item, I am only on the warpath against the Satan-spawned bagel!!

Doughnuts, English muffins, muffins in general, Welsh cakes, American brownies and everything else, are all safe.

However I will not stop until I have rid the world of bagels.

This I promise to you now.

:smiley:

Welcome to the world of madness.

You’ll never find my stash!
welcome anyway