Yo.

Heyya. I’m Aisli, obviously, and I’m the ambassador from Lazarus. I’m a Capricorn, I do NOT enjoy long walks on the beach, and I have a bad habit of making people fall in love with me.

Is that a good enough introduction? Can I go work on reopening the Lazarus embassy now? And does anyone have any chocolate they’d like to give me? :smiley:

Huh. Well, it appears that the embassy has already been reopened. Less work for me! Now, about that chocolate…

Sad news, Aisli. The chocolate… (cries) it has gone. Disappeared. The official version says it has been stolen by our alcholic squirrels, but… (whispers) we have found a trace leading straight towards the Grand Vizier’s rooms. He has diplomatic immunity and things like that, of course… but the suspect is there anyhow.

However… welcome in TEP!

Hello. Welcome to the East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

Sad news, Aisli. The chocolate… (cries) it has gone. Disappeared. The official version says it has been stolen by our alcholic squirrels, but… (whispers) we have found a trace leading straight towards the Grand Vizier’s rooms. He has diplomatic immunity and things like that, of course… but the suspect is there anyhow.

However… welcome in TEP!

— End quote

What? NOOOOOO!! :o Oh this disturbs me greatly.

Still, I guess I’ll manage somehow to get by despite the deplorable lack of chocolate. :frowning:

Okay, in my poking around, I have some questions.

1. So, uh, if I have a nation in The East Pacific, am I allowed to be a citizen? Cuz, I totally have two there at the moment: Ethylly and Ambassador Aisli. Or am I a citizen already?
  2. What exactly IS the deal with the roleplay forums? Are there specific rules? I’ll admit I’m not totally done with poking around in there but it’s all a little overwhelming at the moment…but it looks fun. :smiley:
  3. How the hell did Kangawara get to be the Grand Vizier? She’s, like, insane. Have you SEEN her posts in Lazarus?
  4. Would anybody like a keg of Budweiser? I found one in the Lazarus Embassy, and I really am not a fan it. I’m more of a hard liquor kind of girl.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions later, but this what I’ve come up with so far.

****** (whispering) Aisli, I think i still have some chocolate. I am new, so Kang has not been able to steal it yet****

I admire you for trudging through all the forums. I went through trying to figure out the govenment system, and once i got through all of that, I have not had the mental capacity to delve into the roleplay forums yet.

And, if you don’t want the bud, I will take it, if you really have to get rid of it.

hi hi

Welcome!

— Begin quote from ____

Okay, in my poking around, I have some questions.

1. So, uh, if I have a nation in The East Pacific, am I allowed to be a citizen? Cuz, I totally have two there at the moment: Ethylly and Ambassador Aisli. Or am I a citizen already?
  2. What exactly IS the deal with the roleplay forums? Are there specific rules? I’ll admit I’m not totally done with poking around in there but it’s all a little overwhelming at the moment…but it looks fun. :smiley:
  3. How the hell did Kangawara get to be the Grand Vizier? She’s, like, insane. Have you SEEN her posts in Lazarus?
  4. Would anybody like a keg of Budweiser? I found one in the Lazarus Embassy, and I really am not a fan it. I’m more of a hard liquor kind of girl.

I’m sure I’ll have more questions later, but this what I’ve come up with so far.

— End quote

1. You must read and ratify the Charter http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_East_Pacific/index.php?showtopic=4689.
  2. Yes, there are rules. But the RP Admin would be better to answer this question.
  3. No kidding; good question. Kang got to be Grand Vizier by showing the potential and being trustworthy.
  4. No alcohol for me.

Psst…don’t ask about Kang! She is special…

There is a secret stash of seductively, sugary sweet chocolate but it is heavily guarded by Kang…

Anyway, welcome to The East Pacific.

*Matt nods