Executive Awards - March 2024

Good evening / morning (I have a habit of doing NS work after midnight)

I’d like to present the following awards for the period of February-March 2024. These are the first awards I’ve had the honour of handing out as Delegate, and I’m very pleased to be able to do so.

Firstly, covering all but one of the awards handed out today is the Order of Annihilation. This award is given to those who have excelled and shown great pride in their performance on N-Day. It’s no surprise that with this N-Day, and ANAL’s first ever victory, we have plenty of awards to bestow.

With the first ever award given under the new system, the Gold Order of Annihilation is presented to @Altys, for not only leading TEP and ANAL to their first ever N-Day victory, but for several years of excellence in leading and commanding a diverse and capable alliance of regions. Thank you Altys for your part in bringing home the silverware, and for your tireless work running the best named alliance in N-Day.

To follow this, the Silver Order of Annihilation is presented to @EvanRikuta for their outstanding work in leading ANAL to victory this N-Day. Mika showed exceptional leadership in low command, and was invaluable in information gathering across the event.

The Bronze Order of Annihilation is awarded to @SirShadow, @Gem, @Sateru, @Vor and @Rosartemis, who all played a big role in assuring ANAL’s Victory in N-Day 10. Without individual efforts like theirs, we would not have been able to achieve victory.

Finally, I have a singular award to hand out that isn’t related to a nuclear apocalypse. I would like to award the Silver Order of Maintenance to @Vussul, for their tireless work in creating, updating and managing the dispatch framework of The East Pacific. Vussul has been almost solely instrumental in the creation of The Information Center, which now hosts nearly all of TEP’s most important dispatches. An enormous thanks to Vussul for their hard work, I look forward to seeing those bars become gold someday.

Congratulations to all those awarded, you deserve it. I look greatly forward to putting my head on a pillow in the next 20 minutes or so, but you’re all getting a ping in Discord first.

4 Likes