1/4 Mile Track

Obviously, I’ve made some ninja-warrior improvements to the 1/4 mile track…

Unlike the other classrooms, this class functions best when at least two people are participating. Students will be taught the in’s and out’s of creating and arbitrating law in both the Magisterium and Conclave. Like the other classrooms, the procedure will be a question and reply format, requiring creativity and resourcefulness from the students.

First step is understanding the Standing Orders of either the Magisterium or Conclave, then learning how to reference laws and court decisions. Finally, students will select an issue, such as citizen rights, an amendment, or the constitutionality of a law, such as EPPA, to debate.

If you’d like to enroll, please indicate which course you’d like to take, and ask any questions you have concerning this classroom:

1. Legislator
  2. Lawyer

I would sign up in this course as either legislator or lawyer- whichever gains the more interest!

There’s no need to wait for other students, I can play devil’s advocate. Plus, it would be a good example for potential students to see before enrolling. Do you want to begin?

I would like to go for legislator unless Aelitia what’s to work together on the lawyer first.

I would be glad to begin with Legislator, I look forward to this!

Awesome! Since I know both of you are familiar with TEP and gameplay, I’m going to go straight into things. I’ve pmed both of you. Please reply with a pm.