A Jedi Academy RP

So, as some of you may know, my nation has Jedi, based in two states in my nation, both bordering Lomadi.

The Jedi act like they do in the Star Wars universe, pretty much, and of course, they have an academy to get new people into their ranks.

With that said, I’d like to do a possible RP about this.

Who’d be interested? Any questions, thoughts, concerns, missiles, cookies?

come on people, i’m sure someone must be interested ???

Well, I’m always interested in every RP, so I didn’t bother posting…its usually just assumed around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Well, I’m always interested in every RP, so I didn’t bother posting…its usually just assumed around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

well dude, i asked people to post their thoughts and questions…i wanted people to actually show interest, otherwise i did not want to do it at all, ya know?

this is one Ill stay out of, considering I despise the Jedi, farking elitists, They got what they deserved when Annie went in there and went all Punjab with a Blender on them.

— Begin quote from ____

this is one Ill stay out of, considering I despise the Jedi, farking elitists, They got what they deserved when Annie went in there and went all Punjab with a Blender on them.

— End quote

they’re not elitists. They’re like nomads, with fighters and lightsabres. They don’t have anything elaborate.

and where the hell did the “punjab with a blender” come in??? you lost me… :blink:

I hate the Jedi. The borg on the other hand…

References,
Annie = Anykin
Punjab with a blender = daddy Warbucks bodygaurd the Indian fellow named Punjab, I presume he is bad ass but if he had a blender he would be like Badass + 4

and Yes they are Elitists,
they got all pissy cause the people of the sith planet could all use the force so tthey invented the Light and Dark Bs, and slaughtered those who could use the force that they didnt control,
the council is all Elitist, cause of Yoda’s rascist ass Annie became Vader,
stupid little sockpuppet was all, “Find him I did not, Allow him to be trained I will not”
and kept the boy out of training cause he was jelous,

they act like the sun rises from and Sets into their asses,

the Jedi are Elitists, and Im glad that they were exterminated, Perhaps Luke can rebuild them with a little farking Humility,

Nomads? the Sand People are Nomads, the Jedi were all sitting pretty in that complex on Coriscant, and they sent out spies and whatnots all over the plavce,
OB-1 was a nomad cause he was hiding out to protect Luke if anything the Jedi are rather cityfied.

I would disagree with Loop and Pack, but the Jedi were getting far too powerful by Episode Three. Suddenly, the courts and the like didn’t matter…all that mattered was the Jedi doing what they saw as right. Twice in the movie, ppl were executed despite due process because they were “too much a threat.” In other words, the Jedi didn’t want to spend the time and energy prosecuting them.

Now, do I think the Jedi are evil? No. But their self-rightous attitude, and refusal to follow the rules of the rest of society (at least, pre-rise of the empire) keep me from calling them angels, either.

Nonetheless, were you to start such an RP, I’d get in on it. Its an interesting concept. But I’m not sure who else would.

punjab with a blender? I still don’t understand the reference…

and to all the stuff both Loop and FPS said, that’s all Sith propaganda. The jedi are self-less and serving the weak and innocent. That’s not being elitist - they mock the elite, not in front of them though. Take a look at the information on jedi in the star wars databank.

Then you consider Episode Three Sith Propoganda? Twice in that movie, Jedi warriors decided to skip the court system and simply execute their opponent, despite the fact that he was on the ground unarmed. One of the two failed, admittedly, but the point still stands.

— Begin quote from ____

Then you consider Episode Three Sith Propoganda? Twice in that movie, Jedi warriors decided to skip the court system and simply execute their opponent, despite the fact that he was on the ground unarmed. One of the two failed, admittedly, but the point still stands.

— End quote

Anakin was already headed to the dark side, and palpatine pressured him. if he were a true jedi he would have detained him or just knocked him unconscious.

Mace though, knew palpatine was too powerful, and that he has control over all branches of government, so since he was unwilling to step aside or stand trial peacefully the jedis had only one option left.

So my point still stands :stuck_out_tongue:

But, we are digressing from this.

Who would like to be in this? Are there any questions you have about the jedi or a character you’d like to be, etc.?

— Begin quote from ____

Anakin was already headed to the dark side, and palpatine pressured him. if he were a true jedi he would have detained him or just knocked him unconscious.

— End quote

Unlike Mace Wendu, who gets to play God in deciding who or who doesn’t appear in court a week from now.

Anyways…again, I’ll come in as a jedi, perhaps double RP as some mechanic or something.

If I come into this, I’m gonna be a sith droid. Yeah, figure that one out.

that’d contradict the sith - both jedi and sith are independent minded and thinking more or less, with different ideologies.

You can have a drone, but you gotta have him be really autonomous from the others, with good explanation

Droids are people too.

— Begin quote from ____

Droids are people too.

— End quote

uh, droids aren’t force adepts. They’re just advanced AI. like i said, you can only rp them in that sense.

Jedi?! Bah! The Federal Academy can draw circles around the Jedi. Here are the ranks in order from weakest to strongest:

1. Unawakened-Normal
  2. Unawakened-Psyonic (Jedi?)
  3. Part-awakened (Jedi? Sith? Population in Exeron here is rising)
  4. Awakened (The Imarex)
  5. Chaotics (Andrew Browler, Samantha Aladin (Browler), Robert Browler, Amanda Browler, Extremly Rare.)
  6. The Accended
  7. The Ancients (Precore)
  8. The Elders (The Eleite Precore who can communicate with the Great Beings)
  9. The Great Beings (Kanos, The Shadowed One)
    10+ Unknown

— Begin quote from ____

Jedi?! Bah! The Federal Academy can draw circles around the Jedi. Here are the ranks in order from weakest to strongest:

1. Unawakened-Normal
  2. Unawakened-Psyonic (Jedi?)
  3. Part-awakened (Jedi? Sith? Population in Exeron here is rising)
  4. Awakened (The Imarex)
  5. Chaotics (Andrew Browler, Samantha Aladin (Browler), Robert Browler, Amanda Browler, Extremly Rare.)
  6. The Accended
  7. The Ancients (Precore)
  8. The Elders (The Eleite Precore who can communicate with the Great Beings)
  9. The Great Beings (Kanos, The Shadowed One)
    10+ Unknown

— End quote

pfft. the jedi can take you on.

you are no match for yoda :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting… I may have to be involved in this one…