A (Temporary) Godbye

Bad Memories

We’ll miss you Cel!

No Cel! :cry:

We’ll miss you…

Don’t be disappointed on the completeness of your country, hell my nation is older than yours on here, I still haven’t finished it, AND I own more nations than you. My main reason for that is that I am lazy as all hell. Anyway, see you later.

o7 RIP

PunnyShadow, you’ll never, and I repeat, never be a failure in the eyes of this community. I’ve always known you as a valuable, skillful, and likeable individual here, and that doesn’t stop with just me. Regardless of the emotions you must be feeling now, I can assure you that the East Pacific will always have your back when it comes to your realistic woes. This is a place of understanding above all else, and you can come here for reassurance at any point in which you feel that you need it. The completion of your roleplay has little weight, as you have built bonds that span the entire Best Pacific. We enjoy your presence. We enjoy your past commitments and the great things you will do in the future. You have changed lives for the better. I and others wish you good health in the future, and you must always remember that real life matters more than any event that occurs on this forum and elsewhere when it comes to NationStates. Putting your real-life needs before your Pacific desires is infinitely more honorable. Best of luck.
-Mex