Airlines of TEP

Decided we could use a thread for all the airlines of in TEP. Feel free to post general information about your airline such as; route maps, fleet etc. Hopefully we can establish airline alliances, airspace permissions and codeshares. I’ll start off with my airline.

[hr]

“The Airline of the People”

General Information
Chianski Air is the largest airline and the flag carrier of Chianski. Headquartered in Telver, Chianski Air has hubs in all local cities in Chianski, and few hubs overseas. It was founded in 1959 and has only recently opened up to the wider international market. The airline is both wholly owned and managed by the Chianski SFR Government.
The Clipper Club is the airline lounge for Chianski Air and the frequent flyer program is called WorldPass.

Alliances & Codeshares
N/A

Fleet Information
Chianski Air is mostly comprised of older aircraft that have been retrofitted over the years. The primary aircraft used are the following:

Bering 777-200LR - Super Long Range International Jet
Bering 747SP - Long Range International Jet
McDonald Dugless MD-11 - Long Range International Jet
Bering 747-100SR - Short Range Domestic Jet

Route Map
Map is subject to change at any moment!
[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/KBEHQuS.jpg
[/spoiler]

http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=Chianski_Air

Great idea.

PLACEHOLDER FOR MORE INFO.

I actually do stuff like this for a living…

On a side note, who would allow PaxAir to land in their territories?

— Begin quote from ____

On a side note, who would allow PaxAir to land in their territories?

— End quote

Chianski will allow PaxAir to land in our nation, so long as Chianski Air is allowed to land in Pax.

Endeavour Airways

General Information
Endeavor Airways Is Primary Airlines of Kuthernburg & LatianBurg,a fairly new airlines created in 1993 serves all major cities in Kuthernburg and LatianBurg.Endeavor is Shared between the Government & Private Company.We have now opened up to International Flights.

Fleet Information

MD-90 Medium Range Domestic/International Flights
Bering 737-700 Medium Range International Flights
Bering 747SP Ultra Long Range International Flights