Aloha!

I figured I’d open an introduction thread, as most only know me as that random raider/forum destroyer.

I’m 94, I love anime, chess, video games, guns, dogs ( don’t get me started on dogs), hiking, camping, archery, food, and so many other things. I was told by a couple friends to check this place out. If you have any questions, just ask. I don’t bite!

Im loop, hi

Hey, nice to meet you Loop! Good to see another long time player :smiley:

I indeed know you as that random raider and forum destroyer.

That being said, welcome to TEP :slight_smile: ! Everybody has a place here.

What brings you around?

— Begin quote from ____

I indeed know you as that random raider and forum destroyer.

That being said, welcome to TEP :slight_smile: ! Everybody has a place here.

What brings you around?

— End quote

Probably AMOM. His friends or acquaintances seem to be coming around a lot more lately.

I also noticed.

So tell me 94Block, what brings you to The East Pacific?

Ivo told me that this place is pretty cool! Secondly, while I am a raider, I also like to play my hand in politics (hence why I play NS to begin with). I’m currently not residing (or active) in a region that has a functioning government, and I would like to remedy that here in TEP, as I heard from Ivo that this is a feeder that would welcome someone such as myself. Secondly, I am a Colonel of DEN, and the Director of the Foreign Affairs Bureau for DEN. I would (if possible) like to establish a working relationship between DEN and TWP. I understand that there are two stumbling blocks (get the joke :stuck_out_tongue: ), that would hinder that. One, is the recruitment bomb that DEN detonated when our recruitment suspension was up, and I heard that you here in TWP were not too happy about that. The second, being our coup of TWP that we were randomly thrown into. I hope those issues can be resolved. If not that’s cool too! I am more than happy to enjoy my time here as a TWP citizen (if allowed to that is) rather than a citizen and a DEN diplomat.

Thank you for all the welcomes, and I hope I can change (if slightly) your view of me as being that random evil guy!

I wish I could edit my posts! I said “TWP” in several places that I meant to say “TEP”. Please forgive that!!! (I blame my errors on this cold that I’m contracting, bleh.)

I’m not inclined to support a working relationship between DEN and TEP. Recent events should make the reasons why perfectly obvious.

I completely understand! One must stand strong by what they believe in.

You are at least the second person of questionable integrity and history who has arrived in The East Pacific as of late.

Why?

To be clear, I don’t care that you are a raider - seeing as I lean that way myself. I do however care about the fact you destroyed the Grand Central Forums, as well as being involved in the subversion and invasion of the sovereignty of two GCRs. I have a very dim view of either of those actions, suffice to say a majority of my colleagues across the Feeders agree with me.

I get that this community is considered to be the home of second chances (as certain people are want to remind those of us who are concerned), but I want to know why you have joined our forums.

To see what it’s about, to see if the community and myself work, and if so help out with the political side here. DEN, as you can imagine, is severely lacking when it comes to community beyond the raiding aspect and the spam games in our forums. I’m looking for someone more than that, and Ivo suggested TEP a few weeks ago. I’m fairly busy in RL which is why it took me till now to apply for citizenship.

I’m glad to see raider leaning individuals among the GCR’s we need more of them :P. As for the forum destruction, it is what it is and it’s been discussed to great length everywhere I’ve been in ns. So if you need anything further on that topic you can ask, but I’m sure you don’t need to if your research is done. I won’t hide anything there. I’ll say that people make mistakes and move on from them. I’ve been in the game coming up my seventh year anniversary on the 28th of this month. I can tell you I’ve grown substantially since then.

For the GCR incidents I’ve been a part of, those are easily explainable and justifiable. One, I was never a citizen of a region I’ve attacked as a raider (if I was a citizen of a region I wouldn’t raid said region :wink: ). Two, I’m a raider, yes, but a grunt. I’m an endorsement. I’ve never been the main orchistrator. On Osiris, Frak lead that coup attempt, and on Lazarus, the NPO crew that you know of was pulling the strings.

I’m sorry you have misgivings. I am asking for an opportunity to prove myself useful here though, if you will have me.

How’s this going guys? :smiley:

— Begin quote from ____

I get that this community is considered to be the home of second chances (as certain people are want to remind those of us who are concerned), but I want to know why you have joined our forums.

— End quote

That is probably me.

We have one rule that pretty much sums up the whole of the TEP board. “Don’t be an ass.” Some of our best members are old rivals. Hell, we stole some of the Empire’s members to become citizens of TEP. Enjoy your time here.

I hit my 12 year mark in November. Are we old farts now?

I’m doing my best to enjoy my time here! Just waiting on the verdict to see if I get citizenship or not.

Was anyone affected by the hurricane floods in South Carolina? I was, I live in Columbia, and got 22 inches in my house. Lost my car and first floor of my house :confused:

Pokes thread

still pretty excited to be here! I hope the elections were a blast!

While the government does its thing, I am going to grant you a passport for the time being. It gives you no rights as a citizen, but will let you poke around the forums.

Thank you so much! I’ll do some poking around while I wait. Where do you suggest I go do touristy things around here? Do you have a pub?

I hope you all vote to let me within TEP. You guys all seem pretty competent and enjoyable to play this game with. If there are any questions I can answer, I am more than willing to cooperate.