[AMENDMENT] Concordatial Election Basics

The Concordat shall be amended as follows:

Article A: Executive

Section 1

This Concordat does hereby invest executive authority in a Delegate of The East Pacific and does appoint the Delegate the executor of this Concordat, subsequent laws passed by the Magisterium, and orders imposed by the Conclave.

Section 2

The Delegate shall be a Citizen elected for a term of four months by a majority vote of Citizens under the Instant Run-Off Voting system.

[…]

Article C: Judicial

[…]

Section 11

Any Arbiter with substantial prior involvement with a matter that goes to trial must recuse themselves from said trial. If necessary, an Arbiter may be forcefully recused with the support of all other non-recused Arbiters. Recused Arbiters may not perform Arbiter duties for any matter directly related to said trial.

Section 12

The Conclave shall be tasked with impartially administering the election of the Delegate.

[…]

I disagree with adding instand run-off voting into the Concordat. Leave that to law. That is my preference.

C.12 duplicates the effect of C.4.

I agree with the above. Conk should generally just be a structural framework with more elaborate requirements defined in statutory law.

I withdraw this Amendment.

Withdrawn at the request of the Sponsor