[AMENDMENT] Non-Delegate Friendly Endo Cap

By vote through the Praesidium, we propose an update to the Non-Delegate-Friendly Endorsement Cap.

— Begin quote from ____

SECTION III. ENDORSEMENT CAPS
…3.3.2- The “Non-Delegate Friendly Cap” shall set the cap for nations not endorsing the Delegate at 35 50 endorsements.

— End quote

This change is proposed as we have found it is quite easy to break the current endorsement cap of 35 without ever endorsing someone.

As a Vizier who voted for this change, I do hope that this passes soon.

support

I will support once the Praesideum informs me on if there are consequences beyond losing endorsements to a cap violator (ejection, etc.)

I proposed the 35 endocap once, and I think now that it’s a mistake. I fully support the 50 endocap now.

— Begin quote from ____

I will support once the Praesideum informs me on if there are consequences beyond losing endorsements to a cap violator (ejection, etc.)

— End quote

Their already exists ways to deal with offenders. It starts with just a basic message to the offender to reduce their endorsements, but it is also possible to be ejected.

As an EPPS Compliance Officer, I know full well how needed this is.

[mention]McStooley[/mention]

I motion this to vote

I second it

Sigh. I wish people would tell the Provost or DPs when a thread has been seconded, that way we can immediately set it to vote rather than me stumble across it nearly a week later. I’m doing this now.