An Alternative to Peace

You know, I gotta say, with our second major EP war coming to an end, it may not be a bad idea to try to have some fun with it.

I was thinking of doing either a simple continuation of the War RP, with an open end, anyone joining who wants, or a simple RP of what would happen if Adama fell (Our charactors on the planet, and any other people we wanna RP out, trying to survive, with little to no help due to the fight in space).

Anyone interested?

Might be interesting, but given my character (principal) is effectively an island, and thus entirely likely to survive any spaceship crash with negligible damage, I probably wouldn’t be able to get that involved.

Could always play Greg, with the rest of the kids, assuming they survive it.

My entire country would probably be obliterated by the Tsunamis created by Adama, with only a few possible survivors. the Tawa in space… and possibly a few people high in the mountains, the caves, or in the air.

Milesandia stays neutral, and Adama’s landing would wipe me out.

Codex: You could RP the being trying to live underwater. Plus, you could RP those of your citizens who live outside of the island, and those that live in “The Park.”

Fish Island/Mieslandia: Like me, your mainly island/coastal based, and would probably be wiped out. But not necesarily. Depending on where Adama crashes, you might only be effected by massive flooding, and the resulting devestation of the Urthquake. People in skyscrapers, and taller buildings, would probably live, along with those in the air, those on the mountains, those in ships (perhaps), and even some of those in the waves/floods path.

It would hit where present day New Dehli is.

Uhh…as in…plot number?

Oh, and btw, it wouldn’t necesarily have to just be the big wave (Although that would be cool, in my opinion). We could just have the war go totally wrong. Of course, for us lower tech nations…thats not so nice. But being the French Resistance ain’t so bad.

sounds interresting