Anna diving in Vekaiyu

Visela was still recovering from breaking her experiment. She assured herself that the good had to outweigh the bad. Plus there didn’t appear to be any signs or complaints of fatigue. It’d be something else to report on, especially since Anna seemed to be taking a vested interest in the project. “Whatever,” she simply replied.

“Hm…You want to have some fun in bed?” She winked at Visela. “Or do you want to go out and get a hamburger and fries?”

Visela arched an eyebrow. The sheer fixation this person had on physicality and raunchiness was disturbing to her. She wondered if she’d ever survive as a creature of habit on the project - doubtful, perhaps. Though she didn’t seem so fixated when she was in the apparatus. Perhaps it was doing something to her psyche. “Hamburger and fries,” she replied slowly.

“Ah. You’re no fun. But okay. Maybe tonight, you and I can have some fun in bed. The day is still young, so come on! I’m starving! Which is odd, considering that I wasn’t hungry while in the suit. Hm…Must be a side-effect of wearing the suit.” She jotted down something on a small notepad. “The suit probably surpresses the body’s sense of hunger, but when the suit is removed the wearer instantly becomes hungry.”

“I’m not much for that,” Visela replied sternly. She watched as she wrote something down. “The reason for that is because the tank has a device which allows the user to feed on nutrients from their surroundings. Quite remarkable, and unheard of as far as I know. You seem to be taking an interest in this work.”

“I figured that’s what was going on. There was some talk about trying this out in Vulshain for deep sea divers. I think I should contact the company that was working on it. They will be more than happy to supply you with the grant money and equipment you need. Don’t worry, I will make sure to tell them that this is a Vekaiyun project. And yes, I am interested in this project. It is very fascinating, just as fascinating as the person who invented it.” She kissed Visela on the cheek again. “Once this project is complete, you will be famous and every research group will be tripping over themselves just to talk with you. You are an amazing and brilliant vixen, Visela, and I’m glad to have met you.” She smiled at Visela.

Visela could tell what was going on. Apparently this person was infatuated with her. She had no idea why, but one way or another the situation could turn south if she led the person on, espeically since she was probably more strong than she was. Perhaps there was a smoother way to go about it. “You know, a thought just occurred to me… being in that state for three months or so has probably severely decreased your body’s immunity. Your health could go sour very quickly, especially out in the open. Perhaps you should return to it after all. If you want, I can give you a more updated model of the tank. Should be more accommodating for you. Plus you won’t be so hungry.” She smiled.

“Oh alright, but I still want to eat something. And if I can’t, then you and I can either have fun in bed or kiss and make out a little.” Anna smiled.

Visela was getting uncomfortable. “I have a granola bar in my coat pocket. Is that sufficient?”

Anna wrapped her arms around Visela. “That’s good. I still want a kiss. And I would love an updated tank. Might be better on my immune system.”

“Very well…” she gave her a slight peck on the cheek. “But I have germs too. Here,” she added as she handed her the bar. “Go ahead and eat this. I’ll get the tank prepped.”

She took the bar. “Thanks. Too bad you and I can’t have sex. Just before I get back in the suit.” Anna made sure to point that out to Visela as she took a bite of the grandola bar. The bar was soon gone. “There is one more favor I want to ask of you.”