[APPLICANT] Application of diniXrAA / Aiyland

diniXrAA / Aiyland has taken their Magister’s Oath.

The vote to admit them to the Magisterium is [P-2023-36] Admittance of diniXrAA / Aiyland to the Magisterium

This thread is to ask questions to the Applicant. Ask as many questions as you wish.

Alright Aiyland.

Why do you want to be a magister? I would say it’s the same level of commitment as a Senator, yet you seemed unwilling to perform that job that you ran for and were voted for.

Additionally, what understanding Do you have of TEP laws and procedures?

Hello!! Very glad to see your interest in the Magisterium. My question would be the following: how do you expect your stay in the Magisterium to be like? How would you like it to be?

Hello Citizen diniXrAA, what do you think you could bring to the Magisterium?

@diniXrAA i (and I’m sure my fellow magisters) would appreciate a response

I wouldn’t want the divisive hostilities of Thaecian politics to be echoed here, but what Ambis points out is an interesting item to address, I believe.

I’d also ask what has led you to expand beyond Thaecia and why TEP specifically?

Also something we haven’t asked in one of these in a while . . . do you have any ideas for legislation?

Do you have an plans to move your WA nation to TEP?

No. I have an established political career in Thaecia, and I wouldn’t want to lose that.

I want to voice my opinion on things and see how what I think effects the result of votes.

1 Like

I am still a fresh face to NS politcs, and I want to bring my opinions and my political ideologies to TEP and the Magisterium.

1a. Same as my answer to Vussul’s question.

1b. I didn’t feel comfortable working in a position with the word ‘Senate’ in it, maiy because the other house is the House of Commons and I am much more familiar with British politics, as I am British myself.

1. I have enough knowledge of the laws and procedures of TEP to warrant an application to be a Magister.
  1. I expanded to here because I wanted to make more friends on NS, and as I familiarised myself more and more with the region I decided that I wanted to have some sort of involvement in TEP politics (i.e. become Magister).

2. Not at the moment, but if there is anything that I want to add or change to the law then I will draw up something.

I apologise for not answering your questions in a timely manner, I am currently in the process of moving houses so I haven’t had as much time to do non-IRL things as I have wanted.