[APPLICANT] Application of Pauline Bonaparte

Pauline_Bonaparte has taken their Magister’s Oath .

The vote to admit them to the Magisterium is [P-2024-16] Admittance of Pauline Bonaparte .

This thread is to ask questions to the Applicant. Ask as many questions as you wish.

Why would you like to join the magisterium?

1 Like

What would you contribute to the Magisterium?

1 Like

Thank you both for your questions.

I applied to join the Magisterium because I’ve enjoyed my time in the East Pacific since I gained citizenship in November. I was initially attracted to Urth RP on these forums, and I’ve established my nation Hlenderia there and had a lot of fun with it.

Along with RP, regional government is the other thing I’m interested in when I apply for citizenship somewhere. I can see from the Magisterium’s discussions on the forums and Discord that it’s an active part of TEP’s community, so I’d like to join in due to my interest in that aspect of NS.

As for what I can contribute, I think my experience in NationStates would be valuable to the Magisterium. I’ve been playing NS on-and-off for a very long time and I’ve seen a lot of game history being made.

I also have a familiarity with how regional legislatures function, and adapt quickly to the specific procedures governing them. I’ve served as Speaker in Taijitu during that region’s last peak of activity, and served as a legislator in Carcassonne since its founding.

I hope that these answers are helpful! Happy to clarify anything if there’s a need.

1 Like

Thank you