Apply for the Executive Branch of The East Pacific

Name: Prussia
Nation in The East Pacific: PrussianEmpire
Nation in the World Assembly: PrussianEmpire
Brief summary of your history on NS:

Joined in 2011 and spent the first year or so in a UCR (Right to Life)
Was Delegate there and member of the regional army (RTLA)
Became interested in R/D quite a bit so joined UDL
Left UDL for a hot minute to join TBH but went back to UDL because TBH didnt do jack
Came to TEP in April of 13 and became a magister.
Joined EPSA and got kicked out of the UDL (oh darn)
Over the next two and a half years I would go on to be the General of EPSA, Editor of EPNS, served several successful terms as Provost, wrote legislation, wrote some juicy RP, and capped it off with a Delegacy that abruptly ended in resignation.

How long have you been in TEP: From start to end, 5 years. I have only spent maybe 2 and half of those active.
Discord Username: Gerthurt#2749
Status within Regional Discord: Present
Status within Executive Discord: Present
Ministries you are interested in joining: Immigration, FA, EPSA, EPNS, Culture
Reason for joining: I wanna get involved in TEP again and to relearn what all is going on in NS
Anticipated duties: Basic entry level tasks
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:

Immigration: Former member of CitiComm (at least think I was - I’ve done citizenship audits before)
FA: Used to be big GPer. It’ll take me a little while to get up to speed but it looks like most of the big players are still around
EPSA: Former General of EPSA, former member of TBH UDL and RTLA
EPNS: Former editor of EPNS and wrote for my high school paper
Culture: None

— Begin quote from ____

Left UDL for a hot minute to join TBH but went back to UDL because TBH didnt do jack
Over the next two and a half years I would go on to be the General of EPSA, Editor of EPNS, served several successful terms as Provost, wrote legislation, wrote some juicy RP, and capped it off with a Delegacy that abruptly ended in resignation.

How long have you been in TEP: From start to end, 5 years. I have only spent maybe 2 and half of those active.
Reason for joining: I wanna get involved in TEP again and to relearn what all is going on in NS

Immigration: Former member of CitiComm (at least think I was - I’ve done citizenship audits before)
FA: Used to be big GPer. It’ll take me a little while to get up to speed but it looks like most of the big players are still around

— End quote

Approved for entry to EPNS.

Name: Wallenburg
Nation in The East Pacific: The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices
Nation in the World Assembly: The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices
Brief summary of your history on NS: Previously regional delegate of the Nether, regular participant in the General Assembly, previously involved in several P2TM survival RPs.
How long have you been in TEP: 3 months
Discord Username: Wallenburg
Ministries you are interested in joining: Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Reason for joining: Interest in the World Assembly, desire to increase WA participation and membership.
Anticipated duties: Discussing World Assembly drafts and legislation, advising regionmates on WA matters, promoting regional participation in the World Assembly
Previous experience in this area of government: Over 2 years as a regional delegate, author of 4 successful GA resolutions and 4 additional unsuccessful resolutions.

Name: Ar

Nation in The East Pacific: [nation]Aurelian Writer[/nation]

Nation in the World Assembly: [nation]Aurelian Writer[/nation]

Brief summary of your history on NS: Started playing NS like half a year back. Was part of a region named Dawn. Eventually that region fell, and so moved to a new region, named NWA like 3 months back. Since then been hopping from region to region, looking for work, and stuff, something that’d keep be glued to a region :stuck_out_tongue:

How long have you been in TEP: A couple of weeks

Discord Username: Ar#3602

Ministries you are interested in joining: EPNS, EPPS, Culture, FA

Reason for joining: I’ve always loved writing, and enjoyed writing articles for various outlets in the past. I’d love to help out in the administration and stuff, and thought EPPS as a good way to do that. As for Culture, I’ve been interested in organising various events, and so would love to be involved in them. Foreign Affairs has always caught my attention, and I love the idea of exploring new regions and establishing diplomatic ties.

Anticipated duties: Writing articles and other reports, working on setting up new events and stuff, keeping an eye on the region as a whole and so forth.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was the Minister of Roleplay in Dawn, and then it died. Had managed the Gazette for a month, and then it died. Started writing for UCR’s regional newspaper, then it died. Limited expertise in regional administration, been involved in FA though, was the deputy MoFA in Dawn, and then it died. Currently am the Deputy Diplomacy Minister in NWA and Commisar of FA in Soviet Democracy. and then it died Hope they don’t… :stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Mecovy
Nation in The East Pacific: Pendragonania
Nation in the World Assembly: Pendragonania
Brief summary of your history on NS: Been here a long ass time so its hard to condense it. I used to just be a lil average joe who sat in the RMB from time to time, trying to get endos and grow my nation to a big ol powerhouse.
How long have you been in TEP: 4 and a half years.
Discord Username: Mecovy
Ministries you are interested in joining: My lovely EPNS, Immigration, FA, World Affairs.
Reason for joining: I’m the minister of one innit. And already in the others.
Anticipated duties: Writing all the bulletins for EPNS, Distributing said bulletins to other regions
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Minister all of the above. Just writing this to please our queen.

— End quote

You are accepted into Foreign Affairs! I will be contacting you with an assignment.

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Obscurae/Overthinkers/OT
Nation in The East Pacific: Lupi Obscurae
Nation in the World Assembly: Overthinkers
Brief summary of your history on NS: I wandered around UCRs for a couple months, joined TWP and stuck around, became truly involved in GP after 4-5 months in the game by joining both TWP’s military and FA program. Spent the next year experimenting in cosmopolitanism; then readjusted priorities early this year and cut down on unnecessary projects. Currently citizen of TWP, TEP, Karma, and Londinium, notable former citizenships include TSP and Laz (Dominion of).
How long have you been in TEP: 6-7 months actively, been lurking for a long time
Discord Username: WeirdoXVII#8247
Ministries you are interested in joining: Design, Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: I’m currently a member of both. For Design I can do flag/banner/poster (or countryball) work, and have finally figured out vector art. <.< In FA, I have well over a year’s experience in various regions.
Anticipated duties: Taking design requests, representing TEP abroad, and just generally being around to do what needs done
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Been a member of Design since Aeneas was last Minister of Design, though I have not contributed much. Worked FA in TWP since late 2016/early 2017, been ambassador to Europeia for TEP since January, and was FA Minister in a UCR that unfortunately had to be shut down shortly after its creation.

— End quote

You are admitted into the Department of Foreign Affairs! I will be contacting you with an assignment.

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Saradania/Sara
Nation in The East Pacific: Saradania
Nation in the World Assembly: Saradania
Brief summary of your history on NS: Joined NS on January 19th, with a nation that was founded in TNP. An internal problem and a day later, I created Saradania as my main nation, and moved to TEP. As a diplomat, I was able to explore the different regions with different cultures. A month later, I decided to join EPPS to feel a sense of regionalism, doing reports, being keen and observant on the RMB, being a member
How long have you been in TEP: 3 months
Discord Username: Saradania#3551
Ministries you are interested in joining: FA and EPPS
Reason for joining: I am currently a member of both.
Anticipated duties: For FA, being tasked to reach out and communicate with other regions. For EPPS, doing endo list reports and patrolling the RMB.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: N/A

— End quote

You are admitted into the Department of Foreign Affairs! I will be contacting you with an assignment.

Welcome, Chief Ambassador

— Begin quote from ____

Name:Flemingisa
Nation in The East Pacific:Shubunkins
Nation in the World Assembly:WA-Mobile due to R/D
Brief summary of your history on NS:I started in Nov 2014,Joined XKI until i CTE’d ln 2016. Remained CTE’d until Dec 2017 upon which i rejoined XKI, and joined TRR, TSP and TEP
How long have you been in TEP:About 2 months now
Discord Username:Ian Fleming#3658
Ministries you are interested in joining:Culture (already filled out separate application, Foreign Affairs, EPPS
Reason for joining:I want to help make a difference in TEP and bring it to new heights of greatness,I love planning Festivals and growing the WA power and security of my home regions. I also love interacting with other regions which is why io love FA so much
Anticipated duties:Providing EPPS reports, working on cultural events and supporting RP as well as working with foreign regions
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I have worked FA with XKI for some years as well as Cultural events with XKI and TSP.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Fallow
Nation in The East Pacific: Winfallow
Nation in the World Assembly: Winfallow in like 25 days
Brief summary of your history on NS: I spawned in the Pacific, moved to KR from a friend recommendation and participated there before defecting to The East Pacific
How long have you been in TEP: about 2 days at writing this
Discord Username: Mark “The Zucc” berg
Ministries you are interested in joining: Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: I used to be Foreign Affairs minister in KR and is pretty much the only thing I am good at
Anticipated duties: Speaking with ally regions of TEP to better TEPs standing in the interregional community
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Ex-Foreign Affairs Minister of Kaiserreich

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Atlae
Nation in The East Pacific: The Atlae Isles
Nation in the World Assembly: Formerly The Atlae Isles, now on EPSA deployment
Brief summary of your history on NS: Founded in some GCR, moved to a region, moved to another region that was in a lot of turmoil, eventually moved to TEP, met a lot of friends, joined EPSA, later joined TWP and TNP (with decreased involvement now)
How long have you been in TEP: 1.5 years
Discord Username: Atlae Isles#0779
Ministries you are interested in joining: FA, Immigration, Culture, Education, EPNS
Reason for joining: was in those ministries previously
Anticipated duties: FA diplomatic advisor, University Professor, Member of Immigration, writer in EPNS.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Former MoFA in TEP, Former Deputy Minister of FA in TWP, Current Deputy Minister of Home Affairs in TNP.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Ar

Nation in The East Pacific: [nation]Aurelian Writer[/nation]

Nation in the World Assembly: [nation]Aurelian Writer[/nation]

Brief summary of your history on NS: Started playing NS like half a year back. Was part of a region named Dawn. Eventually that region fell, and so moved to a new region, named NWA like 3 months back. Since then been hopping from region to region, looking for work, and stuff, something that’d keep be glued to a region :stuck_out_tongue:

How long have you been in TEP: A couple of weeks

Discord Username: Ar#3602

Ministries you are interested in joining: EPNS, EPPS, Culture, FA

Reason for joining: I’ve always loved writing, and enjoyed writing articles for various outlets in the past. I’d love to help out in the administration and stuff, and thought EPPS as a good way to do that. As for Culture, I’ve been interested in organising various events, and so would love to be involved in them. Foreign Affairs has always caught my attention, and I love the idea of exploring new regions and establishing diplomatic ties.

Anticipated duties: Writing articles and other reports, working on setting up new events and stuff, keeping an eye on the region as a whole and so forth.

(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Was the Minister of Roleplay in Dawn, and then it died. Had managed the Gazette for a month, and then it died. Started writing for UCR’s regional newspaper, then it died. Limited expertise in regional administration, been involved in FA though, was the deputy MoFA in Dawn, and then it died. Currently am the Deputy Diplomacy Minister in NWA and Commisar of FA in Soviet Democracy. and then it died Hope they don’t… :stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

Name: Marxo
Nation in The East Pacific: MarxistUtopia121212
Nation in the World Assembly: MarxistUtopia121212
Brief summary of your history on NS: Recently started the game, did play only issue based for a long time with other nations that no longer exist
How long have you been in TEP: For two weeks now
Discord Username: Masre9 #2912
Ministries you are interested in joining: E.P.P.S., Department of Education, Department of Foreign Affairs, Department of Culture
Reason for joining: E.P.P.S.: Strong sense of Justice and interest in law, Education/Culture: I find TEPs history and government fascinating and think it should be promoted to it’s players, FA: Exploring new regions and promoting TEPs interests abroad,
Anticipated duties: EPPS: Keeping order, helping the conclave, Education, Culture, FA: Promote TEP, learn more about it.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Just started NS

Name: Manson
Nation in The East Pacific: Marilyn Manson
Nation in the World Assembly: Marilyn Manson Freaks
Brief summary of your history on NS: I’ve been on NS for almost three years, been a longtime friend of Yuno’s.
How long have you been in TEP: Almost a year.
Discord Username: MM#5169
Ministries you are interested in joining: Culture
Reason for joining: I used to be an Executive Cabinet member. I actually was MoC
Anticipated duties: Anything and everything.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I was deeply involved in TEP government almost a year ago, I am currently Outreach Officer of TRR.

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Ema Skye
Nation in The East Pacific: Emma Skye
Nation in the World Assembly: Emma Skye (Changes a lot due to EPSA)
Brief summary of your history on NS: I started out in TNP, and I’ve made my way to here.
How long have you been in TEP: Since Dec 25 2017, according to my profile
Discord Username: Ema Skye#5240
Status within Regional Discord: As Present as a President
Status within Executive Discord: Also as Present as a President
Ministries you are interested in joining: Immigration, Foreign Affairs, Culture, and World Assembly
Reason for joining: I want to help TEP, and I have tons of previous experience in Culture, along with some experience in FA and WA
Anticipated duties: I anticipate doing fun event planning for culture, ambassadoring to other regions for TEP, and doing checks for immigration.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Minister of Culture for Merridel, Former Deputy Minister of Culture for The North Pacific, Former TNP Ambassador, and Member of World Assembly Affairs for TNP

— End quote

You are admitted into the Department of Foreign Affairs! Sit tight and we would be contacting you with an assignment :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Zukchiva
Nation in The East Pacific: Zukchiva
Nation in the World Assembly: Zukchiva
Brief summary of your history on NS: I joined last December in TEP, and began to chat on the RMB. I soon went on to the regional Discord, Skype, and Forums. After looking around I decided to join TEP Evolved. I then joined EPPS and EPSA. And later joined the Ministries of Culture and Immigration. Basically most of my time spent in NS was here in TEP.
How long have you been in TEP: 5 months
Discord Username: derp#9479
Ministries you are interested in joining: Culture, Immigration, EPPS, and EPSA (if that counts), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: I want to do things in this region, for this region! :smiley:
Anticipated duties: Anything will do.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: I am a part of the Magisterium.

— End quote

You are admitted into the Department of Foreign Affairs! Sit tight and we would be contacting you with an assignment :slight_smile:

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Marxo
Nation in The East Pacific: MarxistUtopia121212
Nation in the World Assembly: MarxistUtopia121212
Brief summary of your history on NS: Recently started the game, did play only issue based for a long time with other nations that no longer exist
How long have you been in TEP: For two weeks now
Discord Username: Masre9 #2912
Ministries you are interested in joining: E.P.P.S., Department of Education, Department of Foreign Affairs, Department of Culture
Reason for joining: E.P.P.S.: Strong sense of Justice and interest in law, Education/Culture: I find TEPs history and government fascinating and think it should be promoted to it’s players, FA: Exploring new regions and promoting TEPs interests abroad,
Anticipated duties: EPPS: Keeping order, helping the conclave, Education, Culture, FA: Promote TEP, learn more about it.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government: Just started NS

— End quote

Name: Gorbastan Man
Nation in The East Pacific: Gorbastan
Nation in the World Assembly: Gorbastan
Brief summary of your history on NS: I started out wanting to play a game where I wanted to play as a leader of a country. I found this peculiar game called NationStates in my search results. When I clicked it I decided to start off Gorbastan as a joke. Starting it off as a Socialist-Democratic (unfortunately Civil Rights fell so I am Authoritarian as of now.) state. My goal was to boost my economy while keeping civil rights and political freedoms in check. I didn’t know I’d invest so much time into this as it really hooked on to me. I was a bit confused at first because I didn’t know how to do something or even What regions were. But when I joined The East Pacific, I got lots of help from its members. I got interested in joining the WA and debate among other people to listen to their opinion.
How long have you been in TEP: 1-2 months consistently on NationStates every two days.
Discord Username: Belgian Shwaffler#6889
Ministries you are interested in joining: Department of Foreign Affairs
Reason for joining: To represent and set up relations of the TEP in other leftist (socialist, communist) regions.
Anticipated duties: To serve out and represent the TEP in different regions. Setting up regional relationships and allies. I’d also push the idea of the TEP as a large and friendly region who will have their back.
(Optional) Previous experience in this area of government:[edit_reason]Small mistake in username[/edit_reason]

Name: Smith VerinGuard
Nation in The East Pacific: Vaikas
Nation in the World Assembly: Vaikas
How long have you been in TEP: a few days
Discord Username: Smith VerinGuard
Status within Regional Discord: Present or Absent: Present
Status within Executive Discord: Present or Absent: Present
Ministries you are interested in joining: Foreign Ministry, Ministry of Immigration.
Reason for joining:
Anticipated duties: Anything required of me.
Foreign Affairs: Two times Foreign Secretary in KoGB. Served as the Moff of Foreign Affairs in TGO alongside Grand Moff duties. Served as ambassadors in countless other regions.
Haven’t gone down the immigration road yet (because it usually required recruitment telegrams and stamps, UCR style)

— Begin quote from ____

Name: Smith VerinGuard
Nation in The East Pacific: Vaikas
Nation in the World Assembly: Vaikas
How long have you been in TEP: a few days
Discord Username: Smith VerinGuard
Status within Regional Discord: Present or Absent: Present
Status within Executive Discord: Present or Absent: Present
Ministries you are interested in joining: Foreign Ministry, Ministry of Immigration.
Reason for joining:
Anticipated duties: Anything required of me.
Foreign Affairs: Two times Foreign Secretary in KoGB. Served as the Moff of Foreign Affairs in TGO alongside Grand Moff duties. Served as ambassadors in countless other regions.
Haven’t gone down the immigration road yet (because it usually required recruitment telegrams and stamps, UCR style)

— End quote