Atlaesian Government Hotline

Hello,
You’ve reached the Atlaesian Government Hotline. Ask any question, and we’ll answer it. It may be factual, or it might be just entertaining enough to us.

“Hi,” a voice chimes in with a distinct north Strataric drawl. “I’ll take one pepperoni pizza with sausage. Oh, and gimme some lemons on that too, please.”

“GREETINGS MY ATLAESIAN FRIENDS!!” a voice with the thick accent of Stromharad blared. "WHAT BANK IN THE ATLAE ISLES IS EASIEST TO ROB?!?!

“Is this the Krusty Krab?”

“Uh herro, is this da orang chiken restaurant”

— Begin quote from ____

“Hi,” a voice chimes in with a distinct north Strataric drawl. “I’ll take one pepperoni pizza with sausage. Oh, and gimme some lemons on that too, please.”

— End quote

Sir, that doesn’t seem to be a question. We will get you the pizza, nevertheless. Where would you like it to be dropped off?

If you don’t tip the drone that sent it, we’re sending another, and it will be armed.

— Begin quote from ____

“GREETINGS MY ATLAESIAN FRIENDS!!” a voice with the thick accent of Stromharad blared. "WHAT BANK IN THE ATLAE ISLES IS EASIEST TO ROB?!?!

— End quote

The one on Sesame Street.

— Begin quote from ____

“Is this the Krusty Krab?”

— End quote

No. Take a left, go to the ocean, and dive 500 feet down. Hope you brought a scuba.

— Begin quote from ____

“Uh herro, is this da orang chiken restaurant” (sic)

— End quote

No. A drone will now be heading to your house.

Although, we do serve it on Mondays.