Atlantian History Discussion

What I’m basically trying to find out is the general history of Atlantia, like our nations’ orgins, what happened there in ancient times, that kind of stuff.

Anyway, here are my questions for you:
What did the map of Atlantia look like through (IC) through time?
How would you state a brief history of your nation?
How were your nations governed through time?

I’m not able to answer the Atlantia map question, but I can answer the other ones:
How would you state a brief history of your nation? Had a revolution, overthrew evil dictatorship and established a republic. The Rules for Rulers - YouTube

How were your nations governed through time? Used to have a powerful monarchy (read: totalitarian dictatorship), before having a republic, that government collapsing, and another republic.

I think the historical Atlantia maps will have to be discussed out.

How would you state a brief history of your nation? Mexregiona in its young age was, for the most part, isolationist. This was originally due to the climatic conditions of the continent and choppy waves on the sea. Afterward, it was due to isolationist dictators (although they were relatively benevolent). Even after conquests into the Atlantian interior, which were taken from native Atlantian kingdoms, Mexregionans were still iffy on whether the nation should be reaching out or not. This all changed when Mister Leader I came into power, however. He pushed for international recognition and the buildup of a modern military in the USM. He also, especially towards Tretrid, wished to expand diplomacy and strengthen alliances abroad.
So, in short, not much happened in the grand scheme of things. Mexregiona was too lazy to do anything for a long while.

How was your nation governed through time? Prehistorically, the nation was controlled by a multitude of native warlords. They would constantly fight for greater dominion over the islands of the Mexregional Archipelago. After a few centuries of this, though, they got tired and formed a proto-confederacy. They developed a navy and constructed many architectural wonders. As previously explained, however, they didn’t do so well on the diplomacy side of things. When Mister Leader I came in, he switched the land from a functioning isolationist nation to a functioning ‘outwardist’ nation. After his assassination, Mister Leader II came in and continued the good work of his predecessor.

Yes, we will have to discuss the map. In fact, we’ll probably need assistance from the cartographers for any serious mappings.