Auroran Union

In the chaos of the protests, the XNNN camera crews rushed to see where the action was and what was going on, with hundreds of protestors scrambling, all of this being broadcasted on live, international TV. While Tuvol and Alex were reporting on the scene, someone with a club whacks them down, ending their feed and knocking them out. The last images shown by the two’s camera was smoke, chaos, and protestors generally panicking. Unfortunately, the feed was cut before it showed police restoring order. Millions of Xagrurgians were shocked of what was happening in Sani Bursil but the Xagrurgian Klux Clan were quick to hop onto the occasion, stating the violence was caused by the filthy Staynish and Oans and that the people should rise and take revenge.

“Protesters? What are they protesting about?” asked Alyona Petrovavich.

“They are rather unhappy about the decision to leave the ACA in favor of the AU, seeing as we’ve been in the former for nearly as long as we’ve been a nation. Their primary concern appears to be the seeming redistribution of power on the continent.” responded Trimola Eknol.

“Alright, I’ll hold a news conference tomorrow to address our citizens’ concerns.” Alyona said as she hung up the phone.

(OOC: Too little time to make a good post today, will work on a better one, and I’ll post it on my news thread)

Stephen completed a fruitful negotiation with the Blueacian diplomat, he proceeded to the Yorian delegation. He said, “Good evening, sir”.

Frosya was in the process of order Yuber Eats from her favorite pizza parlor when a man spoked to her “Good Day Sir, Pleasure to meet” she says.

Stephen Realua and Ivakina Frosya had a productive conversation and covered numerous topics on international law, commerce, environmental conservation that made him gain respect for this woman. He appreciated her insight and views, but political and economic considerations had already predetermined his vote.

The representatives were called into the chamber of deliberation. The intercom system laid throughout the complex informed the gathered delegates to assemble in the chamber of deliberation to vote for the Secretary General.

Stephen Realua sat in the chairman’s chair. He waited for the last representative to enter and close the door behind him. He then addressed the delegates: “I hereby open the vote for the Secretary General. We shall go clockwise from the position of the Chair. The Oan Isles votes for Pearson Lagonus of Blueacia. Next”

“On behalf of The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan, I vote for Pearson Lagonus of Blueacia.”

“I, on behalf of the Democratic States of Axdel, vote for Pearson Lagonus of Blueacia.”

PEARSON LAGONUS IS OFFICIALLY THE FIRST SECRETARY GENERAL OF THE AURORAN UNION. THE SUMMIT IS CONCLUDED. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED