[AWARDS] Libertanny

Citizens,

It isn’t often that a Delegate awards someone at the start of their Delegacy. However, given the nominee’s circumstances and achievements, I believe that it is proper to bestow them with all honors.

So, let’s discuss Libertanny.

Libertanny joined the East Pacific sometime in the early months of 2018. They quickly became involved in the then-fledgling Regional Message Board Roleplay community, gaining renown as a nation prone to spread democracy through peaceful means. As part of his exemplary work here, Libertanny designed the first iteration of Valsora- the main map of RMB RP today.

In March of 2018, Libertanny was appointed by Delegate Yuno to lead the-now Ministry of Information, due to a well-formatted RMB RP news article Libertanny had written. In this role, Libertanny revamped the entire Ministry, recruited multiple newcomers, and generally set a foundation for the Ministry that lasts to this day. This Ministership also founded a career of government service, with some of his most notable positions being Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs and Delegate.

As Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs a year later, Libertanny led deep and practical Ministry restructures that brought the Ministry into the modern-day, with a capable leadership no longer dependent on one individual. He also helped revitalize the East Pacific’s foreign affairs, building up new and fruitful relations with many still being in strong effect today and many in a deeper state of relationship with treaties.

As Delegate, Libertanny also led potent reforms within the Executive. He radically changed the structure of the Executive branch to become more efficient. He appointed newer players to Minister positions, giving them more say in the East Pacific and giving more vitality to Executive functions. He also pushed the East Pacific into many new alliances and interregional events- to the likes unthinkable before his Delegacy. In effect, he pushed TEP out of its comfort zone and made our region better for it.

Another notable service provided by Libertanny is his design work for the East Pacific. In a game where designers are nearly as valuable as the coders who make scripts, Libertanny’s superb design skills can be seen all over the East Pacific- and his work in that field has made the East Pacific a beautifully themed region.

Libertanny’s ambition also propelled him to do more than a rise in government- it also marked him a fighter. During Fedele’s Delegacy, Libertanny founded the Small Magisterium Cafeterium- a small group of legislators/former legislators and Viziers who soon became an anti-apathy and anti-coup force within our region. Libertanny also personally fought against the coupers in any way possible, serving as an inspiration to all his regionmates and ultimately leading our region to freedom.

Now, despite the end of his Delegacy, Libertanny refuses to rest. Even now, he continues his ambition in a region of his own making- Kaer Solas- a region that despite having 0 recruitment, already has an interested core of players and fledgling community. This newest development just goes to show, again, Libertanny’s ambition and determination, and I know we all know that this region will thrive as a result. However, it is also the reason I am giving these Awards so soon- best to give it to Libertanny while all his works here are fresh in our mind.
[hr]
[hr]

I therefore hereby award Libertanny with the following Awards:

For being an influential RMBer in TEP history; for designing Valsora and playing a part in making it what it is today; for his exemplary work as Minister of Information, which has made the foundation for the Ministry today, two years later; for all his hard work in designing East Pacifican graphics, which play a valid role in regional morale and pride; for his constant work at trying to make the region better, even when people thought the best was already achieved; for his ambition in all projects and willingness to get things done even in the face of failure; for exemplary work and amazing capability as Chief Minister of Regional Affairs, Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Design, Vice-Delegate, Delegate, and many other roles;

I hereby award Libertanny with the Order of the Golden Ocelot.

For being the literal founder of the Small Magisterium Cafeterium; for working his hardest to prevent apathy from taking over the Region; for his monumental role in fighting off Fedele and the coupers; for his work in TEP’s foreign affairs, where he built new relations, cut away inactive ones, and generally brought the East Pacific back into the interregional sphere; for his work in regional affairs, where he brought back activity into the various Ministries; for appointing competent leaders who will become the next generation of Delegates and Viziers of the East Pacific; for tirelessly working to strengthen TEP’s institutions so they may never be abused again;

I hereby award Libertanny with the Ordo Oriens Restituta.

Thank you, Libertanny, for your service to the East Pacific and her Citizens.

(Immense gratitude to Aga, Atlae, and Lerasi for helping me with this!)

Hear hear!

Thank you :heart:

And stop drawing me a hero. I’m merely just a simple Easterner.

If you’re a simple Easterner that I’m an owl

You’ve work hard. Thank you for your service.