Awards

Greetings fellow Eastern Pacificans,

I am, generally speaking, bad at speeches in my second language, so keeping it short:

Today, I’d like to award all of the Eastern Pacificans, that have been tirelessly working on rebuilding of The East Pacific post-coup. I do truly and fully appreciate your presence, your contribution and your dedication to our region and its community. I am not always around to reply to each and every of you. But I do notice your hard job. You are the very beating heart of The East Pacific. You are our biggest value, that we have. You are The East Pacific and without you, we would’ve achieved nothing.

HAIL PACIFICUM ORIENTALE!

[hr]

Ordo Orient Restituta (Diamond)
This Order (Badge) is awarded to Citizens and Residents, that played the most important roles in revival of The East Pacific after the coup.
This Order is hereby awarded to (alphabetically):
[justify]A Mean Old Man - for hard work on improvements within Foreign Affairs; for constant cooperation with Evrigenis on tools and scripts; for advises in several fields; for hard work within the Magisterium; for representing The East Pacific in treaty talks, that were one of main spheres of revival of FA[/justify]
[justify]Atlae - for revival of Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army and its growth to the point, that has not been seen for years; for service and activity as Senior Diplomat and member of Inner Circle of Foreign Affairs, and general help in revival of Foreign Affairs of The East Pacific post-coup; for working effortlessly within several branches of the Executive[/justify]
Bachtendekuppen - for tirelessly working in Magisterium on rewriting and improving our laws; for being one of loud anti-coup voices and member of Small Magisterium Cafeterium, for rebuilding The East Pacific alongside Marrabuk as the Vice-Delegate
Dragons Blood (McStooley)- for service as Vice-Delegate and being around whenever TEP needed him; for advising and helping with all the Executive matters and activities; for being around and working tirelessly (behind closed doors) during the hard FA period
East Malaysia - for bringing new meaning to the office of Chief Minister of Regional Affairs and being the first CMoRA with an idea for office; for being member of Small Magisterium Cafeterium and loudly supporting anti-coup actions; for service as Advisor to Cabinet and Inner Circle of FA; and most importantly - for taking care of Regional Affairs, when The East Pacific needed the Delegate to focus on Foreign Affairs
[justify]Marrabuk - we might not be able to list all the accomplishments and achievements of this individual, therefore, we should say at least “for revival of The East Pacific and its Government, but also for bringing communities within TEP closer and uniting them, alongside with creating the future for The East Pacific”[/justify]
[justify]Tretrid- for bringing back Ministry of Information and EPNS from the grave, that Fedele’s administration decided to put it in; for help with revival of Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army[/justify]
[justify]Zukchiva - for huge help in revival of Foreign Affairs of The East Pacific; for creating structures for Bureau of Public Affairs; for service as member of Small Magisterium Cafeterium (the resistance body, created before the coup); for hard work on constant improvements to our region[/justify]

[hr]

Golden Order of Merit
This order is hereby awarded to Citizens and Residents that have highly contributed to The East Pacific.

[justify]This order is hereby awarded to (alphabetically):[/justify]
[justify]Aivintis - for previously actively contributing to The East Pacific as Minister of Culture, Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs and currently Senior Diplomat[/justify]
[justify]Asendavia- for previous service as Cabinet Advisor and Forum RP Representative, for service within Small Magisterium Cafeterium and spreading awareness before coup within Forum Community[/justify]
Catiania- for tirelessly working alongside Atlae on revival of EPSA, for developing Catbot
[justify]Earth Systems Alliance - for leading Ministry of Foreign Affairs during one of the hardest periods post-coup[/justify]
[justify]Evrigenis - for leading the new project of The East Pacific (Ministry of Virtual Enhancement), impressive growth of MoVE in very short period and several tools provided by them[/justify]
[justify]Pakitsk - for years of service as Minister and now service as Cabient Advisor, but also the most RMB-Active Regional Officer[/justify]
[justify]SirShadow - although fairly new, for impressive activity within Cabinet, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bureau of Public Affairs, but also currently leading BoPA and giving it a new direction, and being active Forum RP Representative[/justify]
[justify]Virgolia - for impressive activity, service as Chief Officer of Justice, service as Chief Minister of Foreign Affairs, service as Senior Diplomat, tireless administrative work within MoFA, service as an Advisor and service within EPSA[/justify]
[justify].
VW53Aland - for tirelessly leading Ministry of Immigration since administration of Marrabuk
.[/justify]
[justify]Wallenburg - for tirelessly leading Ministry of WAA under several different Delegates[/justify]
[justify]Wonderess- for revival of University of The East Pacific and bringing it to the point, it has not seen for years[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]Xoriet - whilst Xoriet had impressive history of contributing to The East Pacific, all we can say is “for still helping The East Pacific in several fields and always having that little corner within her NS Heart reserved for The East Pacific”[/justify]

[justify][hr]
[/justify]

[justify]https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/download/file.php?id=602970
Silver Order of Merit
[/justify]
This order is hereby awarded to Ministers, Deputy Ministers and Staffers of the Month (alongisde with other individuals scoring high).
[justify]For August:[/justify]
[justify]Minister Evrigenis(16 votes), Minister Altys (15 votes), Chief Minister East Malaysia (14 votes), Chief Minister Wallenburg (14 votes), [/justify]
[justify]Deputy Minister Refuge / Luca (18 votes), Senior Diplomat Virgolia (13 votes), Rotmistrz Catiania (11 votes), ChroniclerAgalaesia (11 votes)[/justify]
[justify]Staffer of Culture Agalaesia (6 votes), Staffer of Education SirShadow (3 votes), Staffer of Immigration Sammy (12 votes), Staffer of Publishing Zukchiva (3 votes), Staffer of Virtual Enchancement Catiania(6 votes), Staffer of Public Affairs TechTag(6 votes), Staffer of WA Affairs Cretox (7 votes), Soldier of EPSA SirShadow (5 votes)[/justify]

[justify][hr]
[/justify]

[justify]https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/download/file.php?id=602964
Golden Diplomatic Order
[/justify]
This order is hereby awarded to Diplomats of the Month (and Diplomats scoring high).
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]This order is hereby awarded to:[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]February: Earth Systems Alliance(6 votes), Zukchiva (6 votes), Tretrid (5 votes)[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]May: Aivintis (14 votes)[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]July: Zukchiva (20 votes), Libertanny(20 votes - lol, imagine giving yourself a badge), Asendavia (13 votes), Virgolia(12 votes), Sokala (12 votes), Altys (12 votes)[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]August: Acronis (15 votes), SirShadow (14 votes), Vamperiall(10 votes)[/justify]

[hr]

Golden Military Order
This order is hereby awarded to all Soldiers of Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, that are holding any position at the current momet (22th of August 2020). The East Pacific needs you and The East Pacific is proud of you - you are working on one of the biggest and most important project, alongside Atlae and Catiania - you are working on revival and growth of our military and our R/D presence in NationStates.

[justify].[/justify]
[justify]This order is hereby awarded to:[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]Our Gods, Algerstonia, Acronis, Aemilia, Alix, Altys, BrigadeofIdiots, Communist Angmar, Aivintis, Oofery, Fordo (Arkantis), Jutomi, Kurikia, Catiania, Atlae, Halleyscomet, matheusrondel, Virgolia, pantomsniper, Philville2, Shavara, P o t a t o (<3), Sokala, Rage Mage, Richti, Ash, SilverWolf, Spades, Sycon, ISAF, Vorztovia, Zion[/justify]
[justify].[/justify]
[justify]In addition, for past accomplishments and presence, this order is awarded to: Sakana, Tretrid and Refuge / Luca.[/justify]

Congratulations to everyone who received an award today. I can say without a single shred of doubt that every single one of you has worked hard and deserved to be recognized.

I’d also like to thank Libertanny, not just for granting me three separate awards, none of which I expected, not just for acknowledging all the hard work all the other recipients have done for The East Pacific, but also for leading a great continuation of Marrabuk’s attempts to rebuild, and bringing your own unique ideas to the table. If I were delegate, I’d be giving you the Ordo Orient Restituta, and I know I’m not the only one who would.

Ex Oriente Lux.